embarrassed

Flashback  june  25, 2004 janet POV   what time we have to be   on stage  wit justin  Timberlake   about  4 gail  said  thanks  oh yeah for I forgot  Savannah  called n said good luck  I can't believe  it  my  I'll  girl  is all grown  up now  I really  didn't  want  her to follow  in my feet steps  all the pursure  all the things I had to deal wit u know  am sure she I'll be fine jan  she a Jackson  after  all haha  that's that am afraid  of   u see what they doing to Micheal  right now   believe  everything   they hear  it's so sticking  yesh it reallly  is  Janet  we  ready damn  its four  already   we drove to the stage  everything  was going great  he was supposed  just rip the fabric  off  but he rip the whole thing  off it showered  my nipple   I was  so embarrassed   but kept  going  it was all over the news  everyone  talked about  it   Katrina  got surpened  cause  people  where picking  on her about   seeing  me wit my nipple  expose  Katrina  renee  Jackson   why would hit her before cause  ma  she was talking about  u  idc trina  people  are going to talk  I sent u to school  to learn  not to fight  it's not care anyway  what u say  young lady  I said why do u care anyway  u never  around   u always   on the road I dont care if am on the road  u will do what I tell u  understand  I said to u understand   good.