16.

"Spinel." Twilight Sparkle spoke up after Starlight left with the Diamonds. "I'd like to ask you a question?"

"Go ahead, Twilight." Spinel said. "It's not like I have anything else to do."

"What exactly happened with this old friend of yours. Did you make up with her?"

"No." Came Spinel's response. She walked over towards Steven and lifted up his shirt. "She's right here."

"You're saying that Steven's Gem was once your old friend's?"

"Yeah." Steven chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "She sacrificed herself to make me."

"Sacrificed herself!" Twilight became confused, turning to face Spinel again. "What did you do after you found out that happened, Spinel?"

"I went mad and tried to drain the life out of his Home Planet."

Twilight became surprised. "I can't believe you did that. At least you're a lot nicer than one of my former students."

"What happened, Twilight?" Steven asked. "

"I had this student, Cozy Glow." Twilight sighed. "At first she was nice and helped with various things around my school. But then she went and tried to drain this place of all its magic. I don't know what happened that caused her to do this and I'm not sure I want to."

"You did give this 'Cozy Glow' Pony a second chance? Right, Twilight?

"Not exactly." Twilight Sparkle said with a serious tone. "My friends and I kicked her out of the school of Friendship and sent her to Tartarus."

"Why?!" Steven shouted, throwing his hands up. "Why would you guys even do something like that? If I were you, I'd talk her out of it and give her a second chance instead of sending her to Tartarus. What would her parents think about this? You'd think that they would at least become worried if she didn't come home from School for a while. Not seeing your child come home from school for a while would be quite worrying to be fair."

"But it was the right thing to do, Steven. If you ran a school for something like this, would you let students who do something bad stay?"

"Yes." Steven responded. "I give everyone bad that I encounter a second chance. I'm not one to hurt others, Twilight."