30.

Steven, as well as all ten of the Ponies, continued on their way over to the Beach House after about a half hour spent speaking to that 'Ronaldo' boy. As they approached the Beach House, Steven suddenly stopped walking and turned to face the group of ten Ponies. "Should I ask my friends to come outside or should I bring you all in?"

Twilight Sparkle curiously looked up towards the house. "Is it big enough for a humanoid and ten Ponies?"

"It should be."

"Then let's all go in." Rainbow Dash flew over towards the door of the Beach House and opened it. The rest of the Ponies, as well as Steven, all headed inside the Beach House. Rainbow Dash flew straight inside after, turning and closing the door behind her. She landed, turning again.

"Ooh!" A curious Pinkie Pie spoke up, her front right hoof pointing towards the warp pad located on the bottom floor of Steven's house. "What's that?"

"That's a Warp Pad, Pinkie..." Steven laughed.

At that very moment, a beam of Blue light appeared on the Warp Pad and Pinkie Pie took a few steps backwards, confused.

Starlight Glimmer focused her attention towards Steven. "Steven? What's going on?"

"My friends must have gone out to do something." Steven spoke up with confusion. "I'd have thought that there wasn't anything else for us to do for now."