chapter 1

uniform at top

third pov~

it was raining, and and the streets were dark with little light of the street lamps. through the sounds of rain falling panting could be heard from a female in a modified uniform for a high school.along that same road there was a man in black and white striped pants that was waiting for his partner to come out(of the closet. ok im done)of the restaurant.

risottos pov~

"whats taking him so long!" i mumbled out of frustration. i was this close to grab that bastard before i heard distant running. turning to the source i saw a female running at a ineradicable pace for what she was wearing. i first noticed she was covered in cuts and bruises and that her uniform was divided in half to become black and white. i also noticed that one of her eyes were (eye color) while the other was red. third her stockings were black and white but the colors switched at her shoes, and oddly enough my partner was staring at me from a distance until his eyes trailed to the figure swiftly passing. only when he call out my name did i snap out of the trance i seemed to be in.

illuso's pov

"risotto what are you....." i was cut off by a female running by at a high speed i doubted even a stand could catch up to. unless she had a stand. with a frown i decided to try again this time yelling. "RISOTTO!" "hmm."really all i got was a hum of acknowledgement while that girl got him gawking at the thought of her uniform and how it matched his own. "we should head back and tell the boss that we were successful then you can think about the girl more."i said with a smirk, earning something you don't see often from the tall man. a pink tint to his face.

hi i hope you're enjoying what little i could right with my sprained wrist. if your are i hope you continue reading when i update again. as for updating i will try to update whenever my hand allows it even if its not much. hopefully my hand allows everyday.