chapter 2

y/n pov~

flash back time

" hey (y/n) i think it would be a great idea for you to lend us some money." said (bully name). "why?" asked the smaller female(if your tall sorry) "so you don't have to worry about me requesting an assassin to take care of you."replied (bully's name) with a sneer.  it always happened like this, first you would be walking peacefully then someone would threaten you with the mention of a assassin. you never expected something from 5 years ago (your the same age as giorno) to follow you for long but, to little of your surprise it did and people would use it to make them feel better about there life. and sadly no amount of forgetfulness could help you it always just kept people away.

5 years ago~

it was raining with lightning clashing, rhythmic to the rain.in the rain was a man ready to finish what he had started years ago. walking up to the side that held your bedroom he slowly and quietly opened the window, that was across from your bed. walking over slowly he readied himself for your cry's of pain. little did he suspect that the forgetful father you had would remember the gamble he made. if your father won he would receive everything he could ever want and same goes for the man who was looming over your bed. the man new your father (fathers name) cheated but the man was accused of excellent skills. instead of what he promised to give to the man hovering over you he didn't give squat to the man over you. your father had told you that a man would someday try to take revenge and you had a feeling of being watched today so you didn't sleep, and you were good at pretending. with little effort you waited for the man to turn before you launched a attack shocking him enough for him to drop his weapon. without thinking you grabbed the device and aimed for the man shooting him 2 times before he died on your floor.

this made news and magazines, all telling the story of how a child killed a grown man. you were still feared and thought of as a menace even though it was concluded as self defense by court. you were soon given to an orphanage due to your parents "committing suicide" that night. everything was torn from you in a blink of an eye until you were adopted at the age of 15 into another family. they enrolled you in a private school were you could wear a modified uniform and stay there until you graduated. even though no one was supposed to find out it still was known what you did 5 years ago, the only friend you had made was giorno Giovanni and your imaginary friend.

present day before you ran into the raining night~

you couldn't stop the rainfall of punches and stabs coming at you. you didn't know why the older teens were doing this but you had to escape. once the boy pulled away taking his knife with him you ran for it, not knowing were to go, you turned down many streets passing a man in a white suit with black dots and a man in a revealing shirt and black and white pants. you paid them no mind as you kept running down the streets till you pasted out in a dark ally.

Cliff hanger boi~

jeez my hand hurts but hey i still got another chapter