Live On, Without Me ((Betaed))

3rd Person POV

"Tetsuna!" That was the last thing she heard before she was knocked down by a car that fateful day. Unaware of her own death, she walked around town, thinking
that people did not notice her due to her extremely low presence.

She walked down the street where Kuroko lived. She took an elevator up to the penthouse and opened the door, revealing a broken-down, crying Akashi. It puzzled Kuroko very much since, well, Akashi never cried, no matter how sad he was.

Loud sobs pierced through the otherwise silent room. It seemed that he did not notice her there. She walked towards him to try and ask what was wrong. Then, she saw a picture of the two of them, holding hands with her wearing a long, flowing, white wedding dress and him in a smart black suit. "Ah," She looked at Akashi's bloodshot eyes that saw right through her. "Seijuurou-kun?" She asked, concerned.

"Tetsuna... Why is it that I can feel you here when you are already gone?" Akashi sobbed. "Seijuurou-kun, whatever are you talking-" "I shouldn't have let you run after Nigou... Look, he's fine... But you aren't... I miss you Tetsuna, come back,"

Kuroko stared at Nigou, mourning next to Akashi silently. Then, realisation finally struck her. She had died chasing after Nigou on the road. She looked as light passed through her deathly pale skin in the mirror. She embraced Akashi, trying to comfort him although she knows that he can't hear her.

"Tetsuna... Thank you. Although I know that you are no longer physically here but I know you are here with me emotionally. I can still smell your vanila scent here in this apartment. I will stay strong and live on for your sake. I love you." Akashi clutched the photograph as silent tears formed in large teal orbs, creating a pool at the edge before falling freely and disappearing halfway before hitting the floor. "Thank you, Seijuurou-kun. I love you too."