❝H A N G O U T❞

Atsushi and [y/n] were having a great time. They went to an arcade, shopped a little, and now they wanted to eat. It seemed like everything was perfect. Except for the part of Dazai unexpectedly showing up with Chuuya in tow. Dazai told the pair that he was lonely and so was Chuuya (though Chuuya told them that Dazai just dragged him out of his house). So, the four decided to hangout together.

Everyone wanted to go different places, but Dazai had a bright idea. He suggested, "Why don't we go to [y/n]-chan's bakery?" Atsushi was surprised that [y/n] had a bakery, but after some explaining Atsushi really wanted to go as well. Chuuya was the only one who seemed like he didn't agree. "I don't feel like eating bread." As soon as Chuuya said that, his stomach grumbled loudly that Dazai started to tease him.

Now the four were on route to the bakery. Everyone was thinking about what they wanted, so the walk was quiet. When they reached the shop, they were greeted by [y/n]'s mother.

"Hello! You must be Dazai, Chuuya, and..."

"Atsushi." [y/n] said pointing to Atsushi.

Atsushi shyly waved, "H-hello!"

All the boys quickly ran in opposite directions to find what they wanted. After paying for all of it (except for [y/n]), they sat down at a small table outside the bakery. Digging into [favorite food], [y/n] was immediately filled with delight. "So, are you guys excited for the school festival?" Dazai asked while biting into his bread. "Don't eat and talk at the same time, stupid." Chuuya glared at Dazai. "Also, you weren't suppose to tell them!" Atsushi was worried, trying to calm down Chuuya.

He failed miserably. [y/n] continued eating, completely ignoring the boys. "So, why weren't we allowed to hear that?" Chuuya and Dazai look at each other, then back at Atsushi and [y/n]. "Because we're in the student council and you two aren't." Dazai quickly adds, "The teachers were going to tell you guys anyway on Monday." Chuuya picks up his cookie he got, eating small bites at a time.

"I'm excited on what are class could vote for!~" Dazai exclaimed. He was hoping that his class would get a haunted house or something cool. Chuuya scoffs, "I'm fine with anything, as long as it's not a maid café." Dazai leaned towards Chuuya, whispering in his ear, "So, you don't want to see [y/n]-chan in a maid costume?" Chuuya gets up and grabs Dazai's collar. Chuuya was bright red, his face was almost the same color as his hair. "Listen here, lamppost, I'm not a pervert like you!" The day ended with Dazai getting beaten up by Chuuya.

[y/n] started to think, I wonder what got Chuuya so mad? What did Dazai say to him? That night [y/n] barely got any sleep, thinking about the festival and what Dazai said to Chuuya.