Pt.3 goodbye...

Third person p.o.v

(Y/N)'s sister grabbed her by her shoulder and threw her to the side before either of them could get hurt. Ryodari laughed Maniacally and used his thymia to throw and slash his sword at them, (Y/N) tried to intervene but her sister would not let her.  Ryodari was getting angry at this point, he just wanted to get to (Y/N) and kill her at this point, but now a taller and older female was messing it up, He laughed, "I'll make you CRY!!!!" Ryodari said Maniacally. He ran them laughing and ready to kill, getting too excited he then jumped into the air and slashed straight at (Y/N) head, she screamed and ducked her head. (Y/N)'s older sister grabbed Ryodari's leg and threw him down at full force, Ryodari winced in pain, (Y/N)'s sister didn't have enough, she then stomped down on his stomach at full force and was about to slash his throat.

(Y/N) p.o.v

I wasn't going to let this happen, I just feel that it wasn't a good idea to kill him, I don't know why, it was just a gut feeling. "NO DONT!!!" I screamed at my sister, I looked down at Ryodari,
He looked like he had enough. "He's had enough.." I said, I was already regretting this because I knew something would happen between me and my sister for this, and especially (B/F/N) for this, they both hated the enemy empire and this guy was apart of it, and not only that I'm not really all that sensitive and soft. My sister just looked at me, still gripping her sword in her hands, she was irritated, she just looked at me and dropped her sword surprisingly though. Ryodari on the other hand, took this chance to try and miserably crawl away from us, each time he tried he winced in pain. I didn't really care now, I honestly don't know why I did that but, now I'm just more worried that my sister will be mad at me for sneaking out during war times.

Time skipppp

(S/N) grabbed and yanked my arm all the way untill we got to the house. By the time we got there my arm was bruised, my sister gave me a killer look that would send chills down any normal person's spine.

 By the time we got there my arm was bruised, my sister gave me a killer look that would send chills down any normal person's spine

"Why would you go outside when there's a war?..." (S/N) said, trying to hide the anger in her voice. "Liste-" "NO YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED TO GO OUTSIDE!!! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED!" she yelled at me, cutting me off before I could barely finish the word listen. "LISTEN, I LIVE HERE TOO, WHY CAN'T I HAVE A CHANCE TO TRY AND PROTECT MY COUNTRY TOO?!" I argued back and forth with her. "YOU SHUT UP, YOUR TOO YOUNG TO GO OUT BY YOURSELF IN A WAR LIKE THIS!!" she was about to snap, you could see it in her eyes, filled with rage and anger. This wasn't the only fight we've had like this, we also have had a few physical fights, it was often now... "NO YOU SHUT UP, KEEP YOUR COOL GOD DAMN--" (S/N) suddenly got up and slapped me at full force, leaving a mark my face. I didn't have time to get in another fight with my sister, I was done with this, filled with rage and anger I just walked away and went to my room. I've had enough, I'm going to run away, the fighting between me and my sister has gotten too common.

Le time skip

Third person p.o.v

(Y/N) growled, she had enough, she got her bag out of the closet and started filling it with clothes, food, weopons, a notebook and paper, and other necessities she needed, she was ready to leave, no Goodbye...

Sooo I know I haven't updated in a while, sooo now I am gonna update, here you go, EAT MY WOOOORDS X3 , ok bye, I just lost motivation again