pt.5 - Memories of Ryo-Ani

Sorry I haven't been updating reader-chans! Accalia-chan has been busy with the "Howling In the Shandows" book me and my BFF (or more wink wonk ;) ) are working on. Check it out if ya want ❤️ LegalWolfyKitty writes the chapters and I edit them. LegalWolfyKitty is also the co-host of this account!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Be sure to check out our story UwU.

~ו(Y/N)'s p.o.v•×~

I sighed softly as I walked deeper and deeper into the forest, gaurd down and laid back. A small crunch underneath my feet Everytime I took a step on the soft grass. The twinkling millions and millions of stars above me, looking like they were about to fall. And the perfectly placed moon watching over the village of my country, judging us all silently, in a beautiful Manor. Tonight is a night I wish I could share with Ryo-Ani. Beautiful and perfect, just like the night we met.

A tear fell down my cheek, I haven't seen Ryo-Ani in ages though, jeez, I don't even know if their still alive. "I wish I had a picture of them... I can barley remember what they look like. Or even their real name, the only name I remember is Ryo-Ani...
" I thought to myself in silence. I looked up at that beautiful, silent moon that's quietly judging us all of our actions, and thought deep and hard. A small cat jumped into view right in front of me which broke me out of my trance of thinking. I sighed and kept on walking. What I was thinking of, I can not tell. It was getting cold by now, I pulled my hood over my head and stopped in my tracks to just try and think one last time... "What's gonna happen here without me?" Now that I'm running away this puts alot of thought into my head. I shook my head and tried to stop all the little thoughts I had, even a few of Ryo-Ani. "Stop thinking so hard (Y/N), it's going to be fine..." I whispered quietly to myself. And soon tried to keep on walking through the beautiful, lush forest, in the oh so beautiful drowsy moonlight.

||LE TIME SKIP YAAAAAA||

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's 3:37 in the morning... I've been walking all night, my feet hurt a little. I stopped and decided to sit down for a while, "I've walked long and far now. I should be safe here, and I won't need to eat for a few days..." I whispered to myself, planning on how to leave this country... The beautiful blue moon was almost going to be gone now, I sighed, tired. I looked around, checking my surroundings in the forest to see if I'm safe, ". . . . . . ." The silence filled the air every second. "I should be fine if I rest a little bit now..." I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep, deep, sleep; dreams of wonderful things beyond my mind; now out of control; I wouldn't be able to wake up for the next 8 hours...

|•∆-- 8 hours later --∆•|

I drowsily opened my eyes, struggling to keep them open. I soon realized I was... BEING DRAGGED ON THE GROUND????? WTF?!

I shook myself awake and tried to Jump up, but surprised to find rope around my wrists, strongly held by a thymia not of my own and unfamiliar. I look around crazily looking for a way to escape or to see who was dragging me with them. But out of luck, there was no way to escape. Though my surroundings we're very VERY different. No longer was I in a forest, now being dragged onto the enemy ship.
. . . . . . . . . JUST GREAT AUTHO-

(SHUSH DONT BREAK THE FORTH WALL)
Ok guys, I'm done I'm tired now and I have school in the morning tommorow. Sorry I haven't been updating but here's a good update. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EVEN BETTER. BTW Ani means brother in Japanese or something idk. But ik it means brother. So ya stay tuned I guess. Bai~