Ch.11

Joanna: "Oh, that's no way to talk to your older sister"
Mingi: "who said I considered you a sister"
Joanna: "ok well HALF sister"
Mingi: " yeah that more like it." he says leaning back on the chair.
Joanna: "what are you doing here your not even supposed to be in her yard"
Mingi: " well she is my wife, and has my kids"
Joanna: "oh so showing up with Hobi knowing damn well you need to spend time with him was your plan"
Mingi: "oh don't fucking start, San left you with two kids to raise and your gonna get on my neck"
Joanna: "fuck you!, atleast I'm not chasing after him"
Mingi: "what's that supposed to mean?"
Joanna: "Ashley left you for a reason Mingi, you don't care about her or your own damn kids"
Mingi: "I do care about them!"
Joanna: "then why'd you disappear, huh?"
Mingi: " cause I couldn't do it"
Joanna: " 🙄bullshit your doing to her like what dad did to mom and us, Mingi yoongi and Hobi need a father in there life, why can't you just give them something you never had."
Mingi: what do you mean I do-"
Joanna: " taking them for one day and then bringing them back isn't doing anything, especially if it's only once a week"
Mingi: I don't what I'm supposed to do though?"
Joanna: " be a man Mingi, prove to dad that you can be a better man than he ever was"
_________________________________
Audrey: "... you ok"
Ashley: " idk 🤕"

To be continued 👾