AYYY I STARTED THIS STORY AGAIN ( meeting kanna )

Y/n's POV
uhhhhhhh 8:30 already ?
I got up to go get ready to meet Tohru  downstairs when my head started throbbing.
Gripping the very front of my head I slowly walked to the bathroom to go get some Advil to help with the pain. " Its  definitely a hangover " I said . Everything is so loud right now.
I took some Advil and started to get ready to go see Tohru  . I wore a f/c tank top with f/c ( pants shorts or a skirt you're choice ) . Put on some shoes and bolted downstairs. " Hi ! "Tohru  said happily .
" hey "
"Kanna is inside if you want to see her "
Who's Kanna ?
" she's the girl I live with, she was kinda miss kobyashis child but they aren't blood related ."
Ok
I stepped inside her house  . It was warm and really clean other than a couple beer cans here and there .
"Kanna, can you come here for a second?"
A child came running in . She wore a fluffy dress that seemed a bit tribal.. She looked around 12-13 years old.
" lady Tohru who is this?"
Lady ? I thought to myself
"Kanna this is y/n , y/n this is Kanna ."
Hey
" hello y/n "
She then turned around and walked back to her room .
Authors note
Hi ,
It's been a little while since I've worked on this . School started along with track so I got busy for a while . but our last race is this weekend so I should be able to write more . Thank you for reading this .
— red