chapter five

Tohru's pov.

we spent the entire day talking, I decided that tonight is the night I need to confess. kanna left to go hang out with saikawa. I wasn't sure what to do but when Y/n left I went straight to the store. there wasn't much in the shopping district that I could use as a " I want to be your girlfreind " confession stuff but I did find some chocolate and wine.

8:30 pm

its time, I slowly shut my door and walked downstairs. I eventually got there and nocked on the door, the opened and I pulled out the chocolate and the wine from a small cloth bag I brought. "I know we just met last night but I cant keep my feelings held back any longer. I - I love you . will you be my lover?'' I managed to get out , I prepared to get yelled at and get a " ew no " but that's actually the opposite of what happened. "Yes! I will" y/n yelled back and smiled. I felt tears stream down my cheeks I was so happy! We went inside and huddled up on the couch . I wrapped my tail around their back and they put their head on my chest which leaded us to both fall asleep together. I was still blushing while drifting into sleep.

a/n:

I know this was probably a shitty way to end the story but it works a little bit. I just wanted to get writing this over with because its been a year since I started this and because of my inactivity I had never finished it and I finally finished it. I'm sorry it took this long.

- glitched doki / smolbeananimelover