"I Swear We're Just Friends When Nobody's Around"

Make sure to click the resume button, so you'll know why the title is like that. Enjoy the song and this short story!

Y/N: Your/Name
C/N: Crush/Name

It's the first day of school and you were nervous, scared but excited at the same time. You went to the office to get your schedule. Once you got out of there, you accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder.

"Oh oh I'm I'm so sorry, it was never my intention to-"

"It's fine cutie." winked C/N

*ring ring*

"Oh uh.. I got to go now bye!"

"O-kay...." chuckled C/N

Few hours later, you went to ( your favorite subject class) and once you went in. *BOOM* That's where you saw C/N again.

"Hey there again." said C/N

"H-hey.."

"Is anyone sitting here?"

"Uhhh no, no one is sitting here. Why?" asked C/N

"Just... wondering... you know."

"Well I would love a company so... wanna sit next to me?" asked C/N

"Sure! Uh I mean sure.."

During the lesson you felt bored and tired so your eyes were starting to fall asleep on you. You were like 'okay I'll just take a mini nap'. You did but your head fell on C/N's shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Ha, wow.. she seem so.. peaceful like, like watching an angel sleeping right in front of my eyes. Oh damn.. this is a dream come true." C/N whispered to himself

You felt something slowing caressing your baby hairs out of your face. So, you decided to slowly open your eyes and... you made eye contact with C/N. Both of you guys smiled and kept on making eye contact for awhile until the teacher purposely coughed very loudly. She smirked and continued on with her lesson. You giggled while C/N chuckled.

"So.. uh mhmm it was very rude of me to never introduce myself. Hey, I'm C/N, nice to meet you!" He shook his hands with you.

"Wow I love your name, it suits you very well haha but um hey, my name is Y/N nice to meet you too!"

"Well thanks, but your name doesn't only suit you but with your smile of yours and with those beautiful eyes too."

"Thank you haha. " Y/N blushed

"So uh, look I know we just met but can I get your number...please say yes?" Asked C/N while he's doing the puppy eyes 

"Hmm I don't know, should I or should I not? I'm not sure let me think about that."

"Oh pretty pleaseeeeee?" Begged C/N

"Okay fine fine you're to cute to say no to. Here, just take my phone and do your thing haha."

"Yessssss, wait did you just-"

"Don't you dare to make me take it back mister."

"Okay okay chill haha."

A few minutes later.. "Heyy C/N, what's taking you so long?"

"Just wait... I'm... almost... finished! Okay okay I'm done here."

"C/N 😉😘, really?.."

"What?? Okay let me change it again the-"

"Uh no nope you took forever."

"Okay now it's MY turn" You told him as you snatch his phone.

A few seconds later.. "Wow, you're quick!"

"Because I'm not a slow poker like you haha."

"Heyyyyy." chuckled C/N

"Well let me see what you picked."

"Aww this is cute haha Y/N 🥰🤪."

"Welp I guess I'll call you tonight?"

"Okay deal. Bye C/N."

"Bye baby." winked C/N

"Did you just-"

"Byeeeeee."

"Omg what a dork haha."