"You Completed The Vision"

Make sure to click the resume button, so you'll know why the title is like that. Enjoy the song and this short story!

Y/N: Your/Name
C/N: Crush/Name

It's finally winter break and I've already planned what I'm going to be doing for the next two weeks! First things first, I need to go and buy some last minute Christmas presents. I'm already in my car driving towards a near by mall.

Let's just be glad that almost everything are 90% off. Crazy am I right? Anyways, I walked in and the candy cane scent from bath and body works hit my cold nose. I guess that's my first stop.

The store was packed but luckily, I ordered a couple of things online. All I had to do was pick them up. I just checked that off the list. Now, where else should I go? I wandered around for awhile until I came to a stop. Is that who I think it is? Oh no.. What should I do?

"Wassup y/n." C/N gave me a fist pump and man.. that gorgeous smile just flash at my eyes. "Hey.." I blushed while swinging side to side. "Christmas shopping too?"
C/N  asked looking into my eyes. I nodded and shyly looked away.

"What have you bought so far?" C/N was trying to look what I was carrying but I hid them behind my back. "Nothing that'll interest you." I nervously laughed. "Come on. They can't be that boring." C/N tried to grab my bags until I looked up.

We made eye contact. I've never been this close to C/N before. I guess this was just a miracle. C/N broke our gaze and said "Okay, I won't look through your bags anymore." Let me tell you, there were just awkwardness between us. My phone rung saving me.

Thank goodness. It turned out to be scam likely.. So, that didn't last long.. at all. "I guess I'll see you again next time." C/N spoke up, which made me sad but at the same time relief. "Okie, see ya C/N." We both smiled and parted our ways. Best day ever!