Chapter 1:Patterson

It had been two years since the death of his parents. He was completely isolated, letting no one in other then his fiancé and his daughter.
He turned the corner to find a helicopter in the car park where his car was parked.
A medium sized man with black hair combed to the side stood outside of the back seats. The pilot, a tall man with a helmet on, and a bodyguard, a tall and muscular man with no hair.
The black haired man informed Taylor "I am Colonel Patterson and you Mr. Taylor Winter are coming with me."
As soon as Taylor heard his name he turned around and ran. He managed to get around next corner before three men rappelled down from another helicopter all dressed in the same uniform. A Kevlar wool balaclava, a sharpshooter helmet, earpiece, military gloves, a military standard issue backpack with a defibrillator attached, a fleece with a vanguard vest slipped over the top and combat pants with knee pads that cover their whole lower leg all in black they also had a patch that was a shield with wings.
"As I said, you are coming with me Taylor whether that's peacefully or by force. Now you have seen us we can't trust you to go, so we need you." Colonel Patterson repeated.
Taylor not wanting to get hurt turned around and said. "Let's get going then."
The colonel's helicopter landed so precisely behind colonel Patterson that he could just step back one small step and be in the helicopter sitting down.
After they were all in the helicopter it took off.
"Why am I here?" Asked Taylor.
"We have selected you out of many options Taylor because of your skill in engineering and we will train you to do so much more using your skills." Replied Colonel Patterson.
"Who are you?" Taylor asked.
"We are the UN's elite squad not known to anyone but our comrades and the UN leaders, we are called The Predators." Informed Colonel Patterson.