▫ n i n e

ㅡ ✨

jeno, jisung and yangyang are on their way to the canteen. like as always, some student would started moving away from the path to let the holy trio walk, as usual.

their image never change though it's been a week has passed that there's no such issue nor bad news coming from these three warfreaks.

some girls would go swoon as well because who wouldn't? jisung is the cutest and coolest freshman, yangyang is known for being good in sports and jeno, a bully indeed but exels in every subjects and activities.

a usual day.

"hyung, are you coming home tomorrow?" jisung asked jeno who's un front of him and yangyang.

jeno shrug his shoulders as response. "i don't wanna see my dick dad's face" he teasingly utters making them to chuckles.

"well you better be, my sister said she saw your father and stepmom at the mall these days, i dunno why" yangyang utters on the other side, making jeno to snapped suddenly.

his father isn't use to shop or walk around when his mother is still alive. he didn't even experienced going out as a completely family.

hearing it from yangyang triggers him very much but quickly snapped out his feelings upon remembering the boy that would worry about him so much if he thinks of doing something bad again.

he smiled. "i don't care about them, he didn't care about his son anyway" he said.

jisung shrug at yangyang as they continue walking. "let's go find jaemin, im hungry"

just as when they walk to the intersection of the othe hall, coincidentally meeting jaemin and chenle on the way, talking to each other.

"oh, there they are" yangyang mutters.

jaemin's expressions suddenly changes to bring an excited puppy upon seeing jeno, hoping playfuly as he walk towards him.

"jeno-yah~" he said in a cute tone as he aim to hug the other but jeno quickly avoided him and flick him on the forehead.

"stop being stupid, aren't you hungry?" he quickly utters as jaemin calmed down while swooning.

"naee, you're buying me lunch today right?" jaemin asked back still on a cute tone as he cling his hands on jeno's arm, ignoring the other three as they flirt at each other.

"hey" jisung on the other hand, poke yangyang which the other garnered attention quickly.

"isn't jeno hyung being so soft whenever jaemin hyung is around?" jisung whispered.

"yeah, it's weird, he's a well-known bully afterall and jaemin is the student body president" yangyang whispered back.

the two were then slightly surprised when chenle utters between them, mostly over jisung's side.

"park jisung, it's good you're here, let's go for your community service, okay?" chenle who's also part of the discipline committee playfuly utters as he grab jisung and scoot him under his arm.