movies; 0.1

The microwave goes off, telling me that the popcorn is ready. I get it out and go back into our room. With the only light in the room are the fairy lights above the bed and the tv screen, setting the perfect mood for movie night. A bunch of blankets and my beautiful boyfriend, Kian Lawley snacking on the popcorn I placed next to him. I snuggled in closer to him, getting comfortable.

----------------------------

"And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you"

Kian and I both look at each other whilst singing our favourite song in the movie. The lanterns floating around lighting up the night sky is wonderful. This is by far my favourite scene in the movie, it's so perfect and romantic, i love it. After the song, I can feel Kian looking at me, his stare burning through my skin. "y/n" he says softly, "mmh" I replied looking at him. 

"i love you," he says smiling, I can tell he genuinely means it, I can tell just by the way he says it, I can tell that it's his whole heart pouring into those three words. 

" i love you too" I reply with a small kiss that slowly deepens.

I pull away realizing that the movie is still playing and I don't want to miss it, even though I have seen it a million times. I look back at the tv "the movie is still playing and I don't want to miss it" I giggle. He doesn't reply only with a smirk and a tiny weenie giggle. 

------------------------------------

Kian and I have finished all the snacks and enjoying the movie together. I slowly start to drift off at the end of the movie. The last thing I remember was Kian slightly kissing my forehead and whispering 'goodnight baby'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (to the zero viewers) tbh, don't think anyone reads these a/n's but...Hi, I'm here in case you didn't know that but this is my first ever book and my first ever chapter/imagine. I hope you enjoy. Send me requests, they're always open.  This is also short but it's my first so they will get better and longer. byeeee