chapter eleven

Jim

I opened my eyes and grinned at the ceiling.

Today was the day.

Samantha and I were getting married.

In cheesiest way Stacy and Sam could come up with in forty-eight hours.

Vegas baby.

I jumped a little because I felt movement and looked next to me.

For once Samantha was actually still asleep next to me.

I took the moment to look at her.

My breath caught in my throat.

Fuck was she beautiful?

Her dark hair was actually down and in a halo around her head.

Samantha's face was completely relaxed.

The little crease between her eyebrows was smoothed out.

"Sam"  I whispered leaning down tickling her cheek with kisses "baby"

"WAKE UP" Mick boomed banging on the bedroom door "it's seven plane leaves at one"

"I'm up" Samantha snapped bolting straight up

She looked around the disoriented scowling.

I busted out laughing.

God she was fucking adorable.

"Oof" she moaned laying back "I don't want to wake up"

"Why" baby I whispered into ear pulling her into my arms curling my body around her.

"Hmmm" she sighed relaxing into my arms "never mind this is nice"

"We have to get up baby" I cooed into her ear kissing her neck between words.

"I know" Sam sighed "you still want to do this?"

"Of course I do" I rolled my eyes. "My answer won't change no matter how many times you ask me."

Anytime I brought up we were going to get married she continued to ask me constantly are you sure?

"Just making sure" she giggled

"You're so unsure of yourself" I laughed kissing her collarbone "if you could see you threw my eyes. You wouldn't ask that"

"And if you saw you from my eyes" she snapped "you would understand why I keep asking"

"Let's see I don't know you" I mimicked Corey

"Yep"

"Well til death do us part" i reminded Sam "is a mighty long time to get to know someone. Wouldn't you agree my bride to be?"

"Shut up" Sam giggles biting her lip

"Well I've learned" I growled now straddling her "when you bite your lip it means I'm about to have my way with you"

"Shut up" She snapped covering her face with her hand

"That means I've now got your total submissiveness" I purred kissing a trail down her front "also that I am right"

"Shut" Sam said threw gritted teeth "up"

"You know the submission is one of the reasons I love you" I told her ask I pulled her tank top strap down her arm

"Me too" She whispered

"I love you" I earnestly stated sitting up on my elbow "Samantha, I love you"