My heart is big enough to love all three of you

For the record - Peter is a biological child of Pepper and Tony.

***

Peter walked out of the airport hall and looked around the parking lot. Happy remained stuck in Europe after Beck blew up the jet, so he had no idea who would pick him up. He knew they were staying in the lake house for the holidays and that the others were already there while he was in Europe.

Suddenly he saw a black Audi in the parking lot with darkened windows. There were a lot of these cars in the Stark Tower garage, so he had no doubt the ride wasn't for him. He started toward the car, and when he was almost there, the driver's door opened and he found himself in the embrace of his beloved mom.

"Thank God! Do you always have to fight someone?" she breathed and kissed his hair before pulling away from him.

"I missed you too," he replied simply with a smile on his face. The only reason his mum let him go on this trip was that she wanted him to relax and experience a normal time like other teenagers.

"Get in the car, we have a long way to go," she said with a smile, giving him a quick kiss on his forehead. If Peter were a normal teenager, he would look annoying at this love manifestation. But he liked every time he spent with his family. After all, they went through, was every moment with his parents invaluable.

"I must say I'm a little disappointed. I thought Morgan would be with you," he said as he got into the car and saw that the rear seats were empty. After returning from the soul stone and discovering that he had a younger sister, the two became inseparable. They missed four years and now they tried to make up for it. Peter was sometimes really sad that he hadn't been here since her birth, but then he always remembered that he had to be grateful for being here now.

"Oh, believe me, she wanted to be here, but you know what she's like when she has to sit in the car for too long. Tony bribed her with popsicles when she stays with him," she laughed. "But rather tell me if you had time to implement your plan, despite all the complications with Beck."

"Mom!"

"What?" she laughed.

"You know, I'm starting to regret telling you. I hope you didn't tell dad."

"I didn't say him because I know he would tease you. Pete, come on. Tell me if my little boy found a girl," she teased.

"Jesus, mom. I'm sixteen!"

"Whatever, you know you'll always be my little boy for me. And now spill the tea."

"Well, it was completely different than I planned, but eventually I told her what I feel."

"What about her?"

"She likes me too and we have a date tomorrow," he murmured.

"I knew it!" she squeaked enthusiastically.

"She may also know or maybe not know that I am a Spider-man. She figured it out, I didn't tell her anything. I almost managed to talk it out, but then it got complicated with Beck and I had to tell her the truth."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry you haven't had the holidays you wanted. And you can be sure that I'll deal with that Fury guy. And are you sure that we can trust Michelle?"

"Thanks, mom, that's why I love you. I hope you kick him in the ass. And yes, we can trust her."

For the rest of the ride, Peter told some stories from the trip, especially those that didn't include him being injured. He told her about Brad, for example, who also wanted to date MJ. He told her about Brad taking a picture of him when he caught him half-undressed with Fury's agent. He hadn't told her that he had lethal drones dropped on Brad, but only that he was lucky and the photo had been mysteriously deleted from Brad's phone. Pepper didn't quite believe the story but decided to let it go.