+ Bonus Tea Party

Dedicated to smilingxqueen who hoped Morgan would invite MJ to her tea party <3

"I'll see you tomorrow," Peter said as he kissed MJ's cheek and was about to disappear into the black Audi in which Happy was waiting for him

"Wait!" MJ blurted, and Peter gave her a confused look.

"What?" he asked, giving a quick glance at the parking lot. He knew Happy didn't like to wait for him for a long time.

"When I was at your house on Monday, Morgan gave me this before I left," she said nervously, handing him the paper she had taken out of her backpack. Peter took the paper, still confused.

"No way!" he yelled enthusiastically as he realized it was an invitation to Morgan's tea party. "MJ! This is a victory. If she invited you to a tea party, it means she finally accepted you fully," he explained.

"Great, now I'm even more nervous. What if I screw something up and she'll hate me again?" she groaned, and Peter sighed.

"Everything will be fine. It's just a child, and I know you didn't have the best start and I'm really sorry for that, but now she likes you," he tried to convince her.

"Maybe she's just a child, but she's important to you."

"Don't worry about it. We are out of cookies, so bring them and she will practically worship you," he said with a laugh and a small smile appeared on her face too.

"Okay, I'll be there by half-past eleven with cookies."

"Great! Don't be late, you know how mom is. She's doing carbonara, your favorite."

"Don't worry, now go before Happy leaves you here," she grinned.

"Well, we'd like to chat with you, but we have a tea party," Peter said

"Well, we'd like to chat with you, but we have a tea party," Peter said. After lunch, Morgan disappeared into her room to prepare her tea party while the others were talking in the kitchen.

"Enjoy it," Pepper said, giving Peter an omniscient look.

"When you get a taste for a real drink, you know where to find us," Tony teased them before they disappeared.

Peter knocked on the door of her room and after permission came with MJ inside.

"Sit down," Morgan told them importantly, pointing to the empty seats on the floor. "What can I offer you?" she asked as they both obediently settled down.

"I heard you had great green tea," MJ said with a small smile, and Morgan nodded.

"The best!" she said, handing her a cup.

"I'd also like some green tea."

"This was the last one, Petey," Morgan said apologetically.

"Are you sure there's not one yet, Mo-Mo?" he asked curiously. It was their game. She never had it, but miraculously, she always found one for her brother.

"I gave the last one to MJ," she explained, and Peter frowned slightly.

"How's that?"

"She brought cookies!" she said as if it was clear and then shifted her attention back to MJ. "So, Michelle, Petey and I always have a movie night on Saturday. So I was wondering if you wanted to join us?" she asked, and Peter gave her a shocking look.

"Sounds great," MJ agreed with a smile.

"Will I get tea?" asked Peter, who was still shocked by the developments. He was glad Morgan was finally getting along with MJ, but he didn't expect her to be invited to their movie night.

"No," Morgan replied simply.

"No? What do you mean no?"

"You have to go make some snacks for movies!" she explained, and MJ tried to suppress laughter.

Peter was silent for a moment, trying to decide whether his little sister was serious. When he thought she was very serious, he muttered something under his nose and left them alone in the room.

"Do you want some cookies?" Pepper asked when he appeared in the kitchen.

"No," he said, pausing for a moment. "Mom, I think I just got fired from the tea party."

"What do you mean?" she asked and stopped washing dishes.

"I'm just afraid the situation will reverse and it will be me who is jealous of MJ spending time with my little sis," he chuckled.

"You two are awful," Pepper said, returning to the wash.