*warning* this story will have verbal abuse, cursing, sex, crude remarks and alot of spelling errors. * book isn't edited.*

L I L Y 'S POV

Beep beep beep.....

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I had a long night of studying so you can image how exhausted my body was. Can someone please turn it off.

I stretched out my left leg to place it on the floor, with my eyes still closed I slipped and fell on my flat ass. I could fall asleep here I thought while I tried to get comfortable on the cold floor.

Beep beep beep...

Okay fine you monster I'm up! I sat up hastily my eyes now half open and slammed my alarm clock harshly offing it in the process. I'm now greeted by total silence. Just the way I like it.

I was to lazy to stand up so I settled for crawling my way to the bathroom to get ready for school. I'm currently a sophomore in college.

I got in the shower after removing my clothes and sighed content as I felt the warm water slide down my back. I lathered my hair with my two in one cherry shampoo and conditioner while trying to get the tangles out. Rinsing it out I reached for my cotton candy body wash and soaped myself thoroughly.

Once I was done I got out of the shower but then realized that I didn't bring my towel. Damn it now I have to go in the room naked to go and grab it.

Thank god my roommate isn't here, I wonder where she is though, maybe with one of her boy toys. I am so sick of her bringing different guys in our dorm room it's so disgusting.

Peeping through the door to make sure there is no one in the room I rushed to grab the towel but because of the water on my feet, it caused me to slip and land face first on the closet door. Ouch!

It's already turning out to be a bad day. I wrapped the towel around me and started to pat myself dry. I stared at my reflection through the long mirror that was stuck to the closet door.

I've been told that I was hideous and I can't help agree. I had brown hair that reached a little above the curve of my breast and frosty green eyes that I inherited from my dad. My eyes were rare and that was one of the only things I loved about myself.

My button nose was a little red from my little accident earlier with the closet door and my already pink pouty lips were set in a purse. In my opinion my cheeks were too chubby making me look a lot younger than I am. I wasn't blessed with big breast or a big butt but I was pleased at my tiny waist and wide hips. I sighed am I that ugly? I was reminded everyday that I am by Asher until I started to believe it.

Asher Grey is my bully. I don't know why he picked on me. It all started when we were five. I was the cliche shy girl at the back of the class. I didn't get into trouble and have always kept to myself.

But one day Asher noticed me and started to make fun of my pigtails, he called me piggy and made his friends make fun of me as well. That day I cried myself to sleep.And from then he became my bully making fun of me every chance he gets. I sighed again before going and look for my clothes.

Where the fuck are my jeans! Did Sonia take them again?
Looking through my stuff to grab something else, the only thing I got was a short pants and a shirt that was a little to tight for me, well it's gonna have to do. I didn't want to dig in more I was already a little late.

Sonia was my roommate, not a good one though.She would take my clothes without asking for permission and wouldn't give it back unless I pay her for my own damn clothes. I was to much of a pussy to stand up for myself and that led for others to take advantage of me.

When I finished gotten ready I started making my way to class.
The hallway was filled with students, some talking about a party tonight while some talked about gossip. Yeah I thought they would grow up by now and leave that shit for high schoolers but guess I was wrong.

This college is more than fucked up. The students for one are bullies and the teachers couldn't care less , they would literally see a student get bullied and they wouldn't do shit. Some students were allowed to even be intimate during school hours. I have seen some stuff I didn't want to see in my life.

I'm kinda regretting coming here. If I only knew Asher would end up here I would have gone to another school.
Making my way to class I saw Asher and his buddies near the class I was about to enter . Fuck pretend you didn't see them and turn around slowly....

" Hey fat ass! "Asher's deep voice yelled. Damn it just my luck. " Fat ass answer me! " Asher kept shouting.My ass isn't even fat it's flat asshole.

Asher started to walk towards me. My heart pounded faster against my rib cage as he got nearer. He stopped a few inches before me making me feel intimidated, staring at his face I can't help but be envious of his features.

His shaggy black hair fell on his forehead making it bounce everytime he walked. His enchanting blue eyes were beautiful and left anyone speechless.

His plump red lips were always set in a smirk or a snarl. He had the sharpest of jawlines I've ever seen on a guy.

So to sum it up Asher is the most handsome guy I have ever seen,to bad he is an asshole. He loomed over me with hid tall frame. He got really close to my face and snarled.

" you Bitch next time I call you, you answer me got it" his deep voice boomed out, little bits of saliva flying out of his mouth and landing on my face. Gross

"Yes Asher" I whimpered feeling embarrassed at the prying eyes of the students around us. None would help me, they never have.

" Now get to class before I say something I would regret" he muttered, his voice going down a few notches. I looked at his blue eyes that held anger and sucked in a breath when it held mine.

He stepped away from me and I took that as a chance to rush to class and sat at the front where all the nerds are. Asher seemed to be in a good mood. Usually he would say more mean stuff.

Ring!

Soon the classroom was getting crowded with idiots I mean students.Asher and his gang came inside and sat at the back. And guess who sat directly at the back of me yes Asher. The asshole kept talking all throughout the class uuugggh.

"Everyone I'm going to be pairing you up and yes I'm choosing your patner" Mr Ramroch announced. Well fuck my life.

.
.

I know you guys will hate Asher because that's how I made him at first but as the story progresses you'll warm up to him. The book is a BULLY and VICTIM romance obviously there will be bullying wtf were you expecting????
And don't comment anything negative on my book, I don't want you guys cursing at eachother you'll be blocked and reported. This is my first try at writing a book please finish the book before you judge it thanks!