Other Books

Falling For The Enemy

"So we're not going to fuck?" He asked. I turned around to stare at him and shook my head.

"No we are not going to fuck." I stated, closed my door with a bang and locked it . I heard his boastful chuckles and shook my head in amusement. This guy seriously won't give up.

"You will fall for me sooner or later bellissima!" His voice spoke through the closed door.

"Don't count on it!" I retorted back and fall on my bed with a soft groan.

________________________

Ryn Waters and Ace Reed are sworn enemies. With Ace being the son of the Italian Mafia leader and Ryn being a cop it was bound for them to despise eachother.

But then something unexpected happens making Ace turn against his father only for him to turn to Ryn for help.

It was only inevitable that she jumped at the opportunity to take down the leader of the mafia, the man who she watched murder her parents in front of her.

.
.
.
.
.

                His Blonde Temptress

                     ^^^            ^^^
This is the spinoff of The Badboy Is My Bully

"You know I want you." He groaned.

"Then show me." I whispered.

From the moment their eyes locked they could instantly feel the undeniable, intense attraction. Something they've never felt before.
.
.
.
But with demons lurking in his past and the fear of making anyone get too close to him, Luke is determined to keep the little blonde temptress away. But only to find out that the more he tries the more he wants more.