Hope

The worst type of crying is the silent one. The one when everyone is asleep. The one where you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry with tears. The one where you just want to scream. The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet. The one where you can't breath anymore. The one where you realize that the person you loved the most, is gone. Hope couldn't do it anymore. Holding her breath and grabbing her stomach stopped working. Her loud sobs echoed off of the walls through the Winchester's large orphan house. She used to think it was so happy and energetic, but that thought was snatched when Will was.

Doubt and Sadness flanked her, along with Panic and Fear. Suicide attempted to join them, but Hope has some morals, even if every person that mattered in her life was taken.

This is all your fault! If only you hadn't gone unconscious so fast! If you ran faster! Maybe if you worked out more often you could have stopped them! Doubt screamed to her.

What are they going to do to him? What if they torture and kill him? Were never gonna even find his body! I'm never going to see him again! Panic and Fear jabbed at her.

Hope's sobs continued getting louder, she was going to end up waking the whole house. She got out of the position she was in. The first thing she did when she got home from the police station was walk up here, into Willy's room.

It was about 2 PM, and she had slowly trudged up the stairs to his room as the tears slowly slid off her face and onto the beautiful carpet. The door was slight ajar. She had put one hand over her mouth, and the other onto his door. It slid open, revealing his room. He was always talking about saving other peoples lives, dying for another person. She supposed that's what actually happened. She looked at his police car toys, remembering the first time she met him.

"Vroom Vroom!" Willy shouted. "Hey, why are you crying?" He said as he dropped his toys. Before I could respond to his question his tiny arms wrapped around my legs. I giggled a little before crouching down and hugging him back.

"What's your name?" He had asked me while wiping the tears off from under my eyes.

I was still crouching when I responded, "Hope. What's yours?"

"Will" He said with a toothy grin, "can I show you my room?"

"Of course you can!" I said. He was officially my best friend, even though he was at least 8 years younger than me.

He explained how he wanted to save lives, and end up dying for someone else. I just laughed it off at the time, little did I know.

"Like how, in the movies, when someone jumps in front of a bullet for another person!" He explained. That made me worry about what kind of movies he was watching.

Hope walked out of his room and down the spiraling staircase. She couldn't take it anymore. Half-way down the stairs she broke into a sprint. Her hands were in front of her as the door pushed open and the icy cold air bit her nose and cheeks. She tried to continue running, but slid and fell on her butt. She crawled over to the frozen grass and sobbed there until all of her energy was drained and she fell asleep.

She was shaken awake by a worried Mrs. Winchester.

"Where have you been?" She exclaimed. "I was worried sick about you! Your going to catch pneumonia and pass it on to everyone else in the orphanage!"

At first, Hope was confused at to where she was. Then everything started coming back to her as Mrs. Winchester continued to yell about her being irresponsible.

"Willy is gone" Hope whimpered. Tears started falling down her face.

Mrs. Winchester sighed sympathetically. Sometimes, Hope feels as though she tries not to love others, but she couldn't help herself. She loves Mr. Winchester, she loves Hope, she loves, or loved, Willy. Some of the other orphan kids were not loved by Mrs. Winchester. Sue was one of them, but she was always starting fights. She left a while ago. Currently it's just Hope living there. Will was too but... it's too sad to think about.

"I know you miss him, so do I, but the cops are doing everything they can. I can't even begin to wonder why your out here in the freezing cold at 3 AM." She sternly said as she helped Hope up and into the warm mansion. They drank hot chocolate as Hope thought back to the day Will was taken from her life.

Her ugly sobs started coming back, and she let the mug slip from her grasp and shatter on the floor. She soon followed. With her head in her hands, she laid in a ball on the floor.

"Honey, can you get up? Your laying on broken glass. Let me clean it up." Mrs. Winchester tried comforting. Hope peeled herself off of the floor and trudged back up the stairs.