Prologue

||A/N: Sorry for not posting this story soon enough, I've been busy playing 'Code Vein' man I love that game. Though the bosses are HARD A FUCK TO BEAT...ugh, anyway here's the starting of it all. Hope you like and well bare with me on this story since the movie I only had on my phone so that's all I can watch it on.||

4:00 am
(Y/N) (L/N)'s Apartment

Waking up to your alarm going off you yawned and looked around in the comfort of your new apartment had been alright, the lingering feeling of wishing to see Leon there beside her never once left. Sighing sadly you got out of bed, took a quick shower, fed Kuga and as he ate out of his bowl you began to cook breakfast for yourself.

You've actually been in this new apartment for a few years since leaving Leon, heck you even became good friends with your neighbours who had small children, whenever you had days off (which was very rare) they'd either invite you to their place for dinner (which is across the hall) or they'd have you babysit their kids.

Every parent deserved some 'date night' alone, besides their kids adored Kuga and them, you'd kind of expect a big dog like him who looked like an actual wolf would be mean and scary even for children but you had him trained beyond compare to make sure he was the best-behaved dog.

And he was actually a comfort dog so being around children was easier for him anyway.
During the middle of your cooking and well thinking your phone had started to ring, seeing it as Chris's number you answered and placed it on speaker.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Chris's voice rang through.
"What's up?" You asked.
"We'll need you in within the hour, we leave real soon," Chris says.
"Finally got a lead?" You asked.
"Yes and we will be joining a few men," Chris explains.
"Wait...just you and I? Also...do these men even know how to deal with these things?" You asked.
"No but that's why you and I are going, we'll explain most we know while we arrive there with them," Chris says.

Sighing at this you knew you'd have to bring a small coffee with you, the case you've been working on with Chris was to find a man who went crazy, Chris was hell-bent on finding this guy and getting him...he sure had a bad habit of acting like that.

"Alright, need me to pick up anything?" You asked.
"Coffee? We're gonna be working late." Chris chuckles.
"When haven't we?" You asked laughing a bit.
"The BSAA is no different within hours, we might be in the face of the battle more than the DSO but you've been doing rather well since you joined," Chris says.
"Thanks again for the help, listen I need to eat breakfast after that I'll go pick up our coffees before I head up there." You explain.
"Alright see you in a few minutes then," Chris says before hanging up.

After the phone call was finished you had finished cooking it, or well was plating it for yourself and sat on one of the stools around the kitchen table. A few minutes passed and you had then finished, placing it in the skin you got Kuga's little BSAA work jacket and helped him in it.

"Alright, buddy time to get to work!" You smiled when he barked in reply.

As he took the moment of free time he had been given for now you got yourself ready for your upcoming mission in like under an hour. Stepping out of your room in your BSAA gear you tied your hair up as you headed for the door.

"Okay boy, time to go." You told.

Grabbing your keys and guns you headed out, locking the door after both you and Kuga had walked out. Heading down the hall you took the nice-looking elevator all the way down (considering you lived on the fourth floor...and yes its a big apartment building.) walking to your car you first let Kuga in the passenger seat with the window rolled down before getting in the driver's seat and driving off.