Epilogue

||A/N: Okay so here's the final chapter to the series, man...I loved writing this series for you all so thank you for sticking with me throughout the books. What I can tell you about the upcoming Chris x Reader books is that I'll have the prologue out for you all sometime tomorrow. BUT I will be taking a short writing break after that...so pretty much I'm moving the series to start sometime next week. Btw...I might need some tips on how to write Chris so I can do justice to his character so if anyone is familiar with his character throughout the games then, by all means, tell me.||

Months or so later you and Leon actually talked some more and had decided to get back together, however you'd be taking this slow as trust was needed back in the relationship and even as the days pass it was slowly building back up.

Though your relationship with the DSO never changed, you still felt betrayed by the people you grew to love as a family in the past and decided to still remain in the BSAA. Training had picked up to keep the members in shape and have them keep their minds intact.

But soon a new threat rose up as rumours spread of some sort of new bio-weapon, this time though it was for a 'young girl' that was reported to be with a family...the guy who called them was a man named Ethan Winters called for help.

During this time, however, Blue Umbrella decided to work closely with the BSAA forcing them to send both you and Chris to get to the town the call came through and hopefully save Ethan and anyone else.

"I don't like this." You sighed.
"Neither do I but we got no choice," Chris growled.
"Look let's get this mission done and over with so we can hopefully keep them away from us." You suggested.

This conversation was being talked from a video feed through your computer, Chris had called to inform you to meet up with him for a mission. However, this call proceded to interrupt your little get together with Leon which you had hoped to have a day off and spend the whole day with him completely.

"Alright, I'll meet up with you soon then." You sighed.
"See you then," Chris replies.

After hanging up the call you groaned and leaned back on the couch, Leon chuckled a bit as he was sitting beside you and held your hand. Currently, he had come to visit but since this happened he knew the visit was gonna be cut short.

"Sorry Leon..." You frowned.
"Don't worry, I understand," Leon replied.
"I really wanted to spend the day and night with you...just you and me." You replied.
"I'll always be around, just go on the mission and get back safely," Leon told you.
"You'll wait for me?" You asked.
"Always." Leon smiled.

As you got yourself and Kuga both ready Leon had decided to clean up after you both, meeting one another in the middle of the living room of your apartment you nuzzled into Leon's arms and sighed once more.

"Hey, I'll be here when you get back," Leon tells you.
"What? You'll stay in my apartment? I might be gone for hours." You replied.
"Only if you'll let me." Leon shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't mind, just no weird people in here." You joked.
"Heh like I know anyone here." Leon chuckled.

Laughing you wrapped your arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around your waist. Leaning towards one another both of you pressed your lips together gently in a passionate kiss. Your lips moving together for a moment before you both pulled away.

"Be careful alright? I lost you once...I can't lose you again." Leon frowns.
"You'll never lose me ever again." You told him.

And he didn't, at first when your memories returned completely you had this fear of returning to your own world that you finally remembered but apparently you were meant to stay here in this world...now that was a secret you'd never tell mostly because you knew they wouldn't believe you but also because you were very happy in this world.

'I'm glad things worked out as they have between me and Leon, and even if we just got back together...I think our relationship is getting even stronger.' You thought.

And there ends a tale of a girl who was sucked into a game and lived out her life within a new world, growing accustomed to the events thrown at her and coming back out happy even with a really hard-ass job.

And you knew you wouldn't change a single thing about it.