Chapter 2

Harry- I put on some tight ripped black jeans, plain black top with a demin blue and grey jacket/hoodie making sure my hair is curly and still white. I pack my stuff away before walking down stairs to see my family waiting for me "I am ready"

Vernon- I nod "let's get going"

Harry- the journey like always was quiet, I grab my stuff saying a goodbye before going through the wall seeing the train there I get on sitting in a compartment alone knees up to my chest head on the wall of the train when the train starts. After a while I hear the compartment door open I don't bother looking there way

Luna- I skip into the compartment sitting down next to him pulling him into a hug stroking his back "it's alright brother it's alright"

Harry- I sit there laying my head on her shoulder looking at the floor emotionless. Once Luna let's go I go back to looking out of the window, I know I shouldn't be ignoring her but at the moment I feel like I can't trust anyone even the ones that are true to me, even if it pains me within side

Neville- I share a look with Luna and the Twins, the Twins tried to get Harry's attention but nothing worked. We sigh before starting to talk trying to get Harry to join in but of course nothing but we still carried on anyway. Once the Train stops I stand up "Harry the train Stopped"

Harry- I wait until there gone before grabbing my stuff before heading towards an empty
carriage finding Malfoy in there alone. I side down anyway watching the scenery go by before stopping, i get out walking towards Hogwarts gate seeing Snape there seeing shockness within his eyes but not face. I just look back down walking by going towards the great hall sitting down at the table at the end alone not bothering eating

----

Severus- for the last few weeks Potter has been ignoring everyone not even speaking to his friends at all, he has said a word at all in lessons apparently or to anyone at all. he's just been practically mute with everything especially now that his had changed his hair colour and got read of his glasses he looks more like lily than James but at the same time he looks like none of them at all all. I sigh "Mr Potter can you please stay behind please". Once the Lesson ended I seeing him still sitting and waiting there at the desk at the back "come here". When he come over like he has been looking down at the floor like he has for the past few weeks, I grab his chin making his look at me "can you please tell me why you have been so quiet and been ignoring everyone for the last few weeks"

Harry- I open my mouth to say something but my chest tightens, so I just close it again looking the side

Severus- I could read his discomfort and could tell by the way he put his hand to his chest that he has chest pain a form of either panic or anxiety maybe both "can you speak still"

Harry- I nod looking to the floor in shame feeling tears burning in my eyes " I...I" I feel my chest tighten the panic and anxiety coming over me I feel like I can't breath but I don't know why this is one person compared to loads.

Severus- I hear the hard breath, I get him sitting down on the floor back against a desk, i go into my office getting a calming draught before rushing back into the room putting it into his hand

Harry- I drink it before handing it over towards him "T..T...Thank...Y...You" I stutter out

Severus- I nod "how long have you been like this?" I hand him a parchment and quill reading "since I can remember that's why I mainly most of the time let Granger or Weasley doing the talking while I said things here and there but I have always been like this the Anxiety and Panic is always there it doesn't help with being who I am I wish I wasn't the boy who lived but a boy who had parents instead of being hurt by his own family because of an manipulative old fool putting spells on me and made me drink potions when only seven months old so my family would neglect and abuse me, I get with the all have too kill the dark lord thing but I don't want to kill Voldemort he is my mate my Dominate" I look up at him shocked "is this true"

Harry- I nod waving my hand all three parchments showing up handing them over to him

Severus- I look up at Harry "how could they steal from you and manipulate us all after all this time I thought I could trust him and I bet you felt the same"

Harry- I nod

Severus- I see him start writing again "he killed Sirius I saw him behind Bellatrix having his wand pointed to her controlling her under the imperio, he was trying to hide but I saw everything" I growled out feeling my fangs pop out knowing my eyes where red "that bloody old fool he has ruined so many life can't he do anything right or leave anyone fucking alone"

Harry- I take a breath before pointing to his eyes "like Tom"

Severus- I smile genuinely down at the young one "that's because me, Tom and Lucius are all half brothers Tom being the oldest being a halfblood, my mother and Tom's father got together and had Lucius being the middle child before arguing and then my mother having me with someone else aka my father"

Harry- "Y...You Will be b..brother I..In Law"

Severus- I nod "yeah once you and Tom have bonded"

Harry- I point tilting my head "W...who your..m..mate?"

Severus- I smile "Rebastan Lestrange"

Harry- I nod before humming looking into distance day dreaming

Severus- I smile seeing the dreamy look that I have seen Lovegood look like "What you thinking of Little one"

Harry- I shrug before feeling sleepy feeling my eyes drooping

Severus- I pick him up legs to my side and his arms attached unconscious around my neck and head on my shoulder before going into my chambers with him seeing Rabastan there

Rabastan- I look up hearing him come in seeing my Submissive with another "who's this little one"

Severus- "Harrison Potter is it alright if we look after him for a while you know with my life he gone through worse, I believe he has anxiety by what he has tolled me, he even had a panic atack in my classroom when asking him why he has been acting different and by the sound depression and he barely eats like he's not bothering like something is holding him back" I send the whole conversation in my classroom over to Rabastan I see him not

Rabastan- "At least now your brother has a mate even if it is surprising shocking also it's good that it's the Christmas Holidays starting well now, for now you said we where going home for Christmas maybe there we could look after him for while could give us experience with a kid and give him a loving Welcoming experience as well"

Severus- I nod "I think that's amazing love, well I better put him to bed will you ask the House Elf's to being his stuff here"

Rabastan- I nod "of course love"

Severus- I smile "thank you" I walk towards the guest room while Rabastan does that, I out Harry in bed tucking him in stroking his hair before standing back up seeing Rab there with Harry's things

Rabastan- I smile fondly "your a natural love" I walk over putting Potter's stuff down by the end of the bed going over and give Severus a kiss

Severus- I blush smiling "thank you love"

----

C.W.