mingi x yeosang

mingi x yeosang

     "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"

     "THEN STOP MOVING!"

     "JUST GET IT OFF~"

"YEOSANG! STOP. MOVING." Mingi yelled as he chased the running Yeosang.

Yeosang slowed down and carefully walked towards Mingi, "Is it still there?" he whispered.

"... Yes."

"GET IT OFF!" Yeosang whined, and began hysterically running once again.

"For fucks sake. Yeosang, i can't get it off iF YOU ARE RUNNING!" Mingi sighed, "Yeosang, please stop moving."

Yeosang slowed down, "Okay..." he sniffled.

"Are you crying?"

"...No,"

Mingi smiled and shook his head. He made his way towards Yeosang and carefully removed the small creature from the boy's back. Mingi opened the window and placed the creature on the outer windowsill. "There." he spoke as he walked back towards Yeosang.

Mingi back hugged Yeosang, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist and resting his chin on the shorter male's shoulder. "It's gone," he said.

Yeosang wiped his cheeks, "It was scary." he said, Mingi chuckled.

"It was so small though."

"Still."

Mingi hugged the smaller boy tighter, "You're so adorable." he cooed.

A light blush appeared on Yeosang's face, "Stop," he whined.

Mingi turned the shorter male around, the two boys now facing each other, "Shush and give me a kiss." he puckered his lips and closed his eyes as he bent down.

Yeosang playfully rolled his eyes. He kissed two of his fingers and placed them on the taller's puckered lips, "Mwah~"

Mingi opened his eyes and pouted, "Yeo~" he whined.

Yeosang smirked and shrugged, "Oh well."

"Fine." Mingi pouted, "I mean I just saved you from the scary bug but whatever I guess," he said as he walked away.

Yeosang rolled his eyes and smiled, he chased after the taller male, "Mingi~"

Yeosang slowly caught up to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around the taller's waist and resting his head on his back. "Mingi~"

The taller hummed.

"Give me a kiss."

"...No,"

"Please~"

"No,"

Yeosang pouted. "Alright then," He walked around the taller male and stood in front of him. "I'll just have to do it myself," Mingi raised an eyebrow.

Yeosang pulled the taller male down by his shirt's collar and quickly connected their lips before Mingi could pull himself back up. Yeosang smiled as he pulled away, "Thanks, buddy," he teased as he began walking away.

"Buddy?!" Mingi grabbed Yeosang's wrist and pulled him back. He held the shorter male's waist with one hand and placed the other behind the shorter's head before pulling him into another kiss. Mingi pulled the shorter closer and deepened the kiss, their lips moving in sync as the kiss began getting heated. Eventually pulling away when they felt the need for air, they stared at each other as they panted.

"I don't think buddies kiss like that." Mingi smirked.

Yeosang smiled, "... Doubt it,"