How could she do this to me?

AUTHORS NOTE: I am warning you now, my writing style is very different and very spacious, this is also the first story I wrote that makes me feel proud about. Grammar is probably out of place and my writing style is also out of place. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME! so ... excuse mistakes. (Some characters fall out of their personality, that's because I normally write at 1-3 AM and I'm tired.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pierce has finally gathered enough courage to confess to his first love of his life that brought the emotion love and fear out of him.

The one who made someone who was quiet and introverted to be an emotional mess. One of those emotions consisting of the most dangerous yet addictive feeling yet.

Love.

Pierce would sigh and hold his breath just by being around her. Ava. The woman who made Pierce and Pierce. But... there seems to be a wall between them... Pierce pushes it aside and turns the corner holding his breath, fearful..

Just to turn the corner to his own fellow knight, Noi, sharing a kiss with Ava.

"No.. this can't be happening.." Pierce shakily thought to himself. "No, it can't be.. Ava.. don't leave me with this feeling... it hurts.."

Pierce backs up and turns the corner, just for tears to be streaming from his face, hitting his hands and the floor, Ava caught up in a moment to even care about his existence.. tragic.

Pierce just runs down the hall and down the stairs of the apartment, hiding his horns on the way down.

      He slides the corner, his feet sliding on the carpet to burst through the front door in tears. The woman who he trusted with everything to his name has hurt him the most.

Pierce ran down the street as Leif phases after him, in the alleyways so the Daemos stay under cover.

      Pierce kept running and running for what seemed like hours, mentally hurt. He felt love for the first time, and was immediately crushed. Nothing, absolutely nothing was okay anymore.

"Pierce!"

Pierce looks over his shoulder to his face covered in his own tears and his cheeks red, feeling like an overreacting child, almost like he completely lost his power, not even feeling the motivation to hear Ava's name.

"What's gotten into you, Pierce?!"

"Leave me alone..."

"Pierce, what the hell?! You can cry?!"

"I don't have time for jokes..."

"Sorry... I'm trying to lighten the mood.."

"What do you want.."

"To know what happened!"

Silence fills their conversation, insistent chatter from people nearby and birds in the trees. Leif sighs and walks to Pierce.

"Cmon, buddy.. I need to know what happened. It's not like anybody even has the kindness to care."

...kindness...

Her voice echoes in Pierce's head.

"Thank you.. for you... kindness..."

Pierce made up his mind.

"Leif."

"Yes?"

"Kill me."

Chapter 2