Pierced Heart; Alt Ending (Was scrapped)

Hello! I've been putting Pierced Heart on a mega pause, and i'm so sorry for that. I honestly don't know where to take this story, though! I wanted to come with something that you guys could read while I struggle to find motivation to continue it. Here is an alternate ending that I wrote a long time ago, though I scrapped it, thinking that it just couldn't and wouldn't fit the story, it was never refurbished, so excuse me if it gets complicated to understand.

———————

Alt ending to Pierced Heart that was scrapped:

Noi takes Ava by the forearm, dragging her off of her bed. Ava kicks and screams as she struggles to break free from Noi's grasp.
    Noi forces his hand onto her mouth, making her screams into muffled whining.
Ava starts crying, her tears running down her cheeks and onto Noi's hand, Noi finding enjoyment through Ava's suffering.
    Noi quietly whispers into Ava's ear with giggles between his words.
"We're going to be together forever my darling... just let this happen.." he giggles. As Ava is trying to bite his hand.
    Pierce hears some struggling from her room, and he already has a bad feeling. He gets up quickly and he draws his sword from thin air, his eyes glowing the ocean blue, not going to let anybody hurt his love.
    He busts the door open and he witnesses Noi holding up his dagger to Ava's neck and already starting to cut skin. Pierce gets an adrenaline rush as his eyes glow an even brighter blue.
    "LET HER GO NOI!!"
Noi smiles at Pierce
    "I got you now..."
Pierce grips his sword in his fist
    "You sick son of a bitch..."
Noi grins and he starts cutting Ava's neck like paper.
    Pierce sends some magic going from his fingertips to the sword, the ingravments of the sword glowing the same ocean blue as his eyes, the sword.
    Noi grips the dagger in his hand as he draws his hand back, having Ava's neck in his other hand.
    Pierce sees Noi drawing his hand back to stab Ava's chest, so Pierce does what he can do and he drops his sword, putting his hands out and his veins in his arms glowing his blue, his eyes losing his pupils and both of his eyes turning blue.
    Noi's eyes widen as he lets go of his arm and he swings his arm to Ava.
    Pierce uses his rarely shown magic to make ocean blue arrows surround him, shooting at Noi and all of them hitting Noi, but one of them hitting Ava in the crossfire in the hand.
    Noi falls to his knees as he watches his own blood sprew out from his skin, Ava getting hit in the hand and having her hand spew of the normal red blood.
    Pierce quickly snaps into reality as he runs to Ava, tears streaming from his eyes and already feeling regret.
    "AVA! PLEASE IM SO SORRY! AVA PLEASE..!!!"
Ava is screaming and crying at the same time, her hand being completely torn as Noi bleeds, whimpering.
    "Rhys... Rhys please help...." r-rhy....s...."   
Noi's body goes lifeless, Pierce getting the arrow out of Ava's hand with his magic and standing up with her at his side.