Daemos Blood

Ava feels hurtful. So she slowly puts her hands up, putting them on the side of Pierce's face.

Ava's hands make it to his head and that's when Pierce pushes her hands off.

Ava lets go of him and she turns back around, going back to the kitchen, Pierce completely shutting her out.

The others watched this go down, knowing it was too soon for Ava to make herself up.

Pierce gets up and he goes into the secret room they made. Leif and Noi are sitting there, talking and arguing at the same time.

Pierce's walk gets louder as he gets to Noi, his eyes starting to glow the ocean blue.

Noi turns around and looks up at Pierce, a little afraid.

Pierce takes Noi by the shirt and holds him up to Pierce's face

"You little bitch. You took everything from me."

Noi gets the instinct of fight or flight in himself, reaching for his dagger but Pierce throws him to the ground, his sword appearing in his fist.

Noi gets his daggers and he gets to his feet as Pierce has no fear, walking straight to him and kicking his gut, Noi getting the wind knocked out of him.

Leif gets up and he runs to Pierce, jumping up getting his daggers out. Pierce does a sharp turn and he throws Leif to the side while mid-air.

Pierce turns back around and he looks at Noi, who is running. Pierce takes no chances and goes after him.

Leif gets off the floor, holding his head, his horns slightly glowing from the roots of his head.

Noi gets his daggers and he turns around, Pierce right on him. Noi gets one of his daggers and he stops dead in his tracks, jumping at Pierce and both of them rolling back on the ground, Noi getting a few slashes at Pierce.

Noi gets up and he puts his foot on Pierce's neck with his daggers between Pierce's eyes, Pierce unable to breathe

Leif turns the corner, his jaw dropping.

Pierce takes this moment of Noi getting his attention away from him and he slashed his sword at Noi's shin, Noi jumping up and just barely missing the blade.

Pierce rolls under Noi and gets up, Noi turning.

Noi mumbled under his breath "you're lucky I don't have magic.."

Pierce sharply responds

"You're lucky I don't do fighting magic."

Leif goes between them and he holds one of his daggers, each dagger pointing at Pierce or Noi.

"You two need to stop this immediately before Rhys, Asch, or Ava know something is up! Did you two forget Ava is a sorceress?!"

Pierce isn't letting his guard down, blue daemos blood dripping from his face and down his neck, some left behind on Noi's dagger, both of them heavily breathing.

Leif constantly switches looking at them, not letting either of them have a chance to strike.

Leif grips his daggers

"Put your weapons down, immediately or the others are getting a say in this."

Neither of them put their weapons down, afraid that the other won't lower their weapon and hurt them.

Leif sighs

"Put your weapons down in 3... 2... 1.."

Pierce slowly lowers his sword as Noi follows Pierce's movements, Both of them skeptical on each others behavior.