Training & my weakness 0.0

(NightRacer & Sunstreaker's POV)

(Recap)

"You can.. train me... NOW!" Nightlight exclaimed "sure thing li'l one." "YAY... oh sorry" Nightlight said whispering the last bit, "it's alright li'l wolf," Ironhide said as I and Sunny were sitting down we froze in place as he called her li'l wolf, we turned our helms towards Ironhide, parted dermas in awe as we looked at him "What never heard a nickname before?" he said walking to the middle of the room, NightRacer in tow as she smiled up at him saying "what am I learning first!" excitedly. "Oh mech I hope Ironhide goes easy on her... remember when we first got here Sideswipe? and Optimus put Ironhide in charge of us?" Sunny asked thru our twin bond "yeah clear as the night sky above, Sunny I kind of miss it when he would joke around with us, that was fun." "Yeah, those were the fun times' Sides." "But he's still a good... sire."

(NightRacer's POV)

The twins were sitting agents the left wall as Ironhide and I made it to the middle of the room. "Ok, NightRacer first I'll see what your strengths and weaknesses are and train you from there." "Ok oh.. and I do have a little training that my sire taught me... but not much." "It's alright, thank you for telling me can ya show me come on, come at me." "Ok Hide," I say with worry as the memories of my sire training me to resurface, optics dimming as they close, I take a slow and deep vent my optics opening as I get into a stance Ironhide getting into one as well.

I started forward slowly turning into a run then jumped up flipped midair hitting Ironhide's shoulder plate, quickly wrapping my tail around his arm swing behind his back strut holding his arm behind him, as I push against his back strut slightly dislocating his left shoulder joint, Ironhide yelling in pain I stop let go and fall to the ground doing a backflip and landing on my peds "I'm s-sorry I-Ironh-hide!" I stuttered out as the twins jumped to their peds Sunny stumbling slightly, Sideswipe helped him straighten again

"hey.. hey I'm ok li'l Wolf... I told you to show me.. and you did it's alright, I'm alright... ah nice move li'l Wolf your sire was right to teach you that move." Ironhide said as the twins came to me and put their servos on my shoulder plates both taking turns speaking "it's ok Nightlight... Ironhide did ask you, but anyway" "we'll.. get Ratchet and he'll tell you nothing is wrong with Ironhide or old Hide here ok."

"Sides don't call me old... or do you want to do a chore." Ironhide said, "No!..... sorry....s-sire."

Sides said back... Wait SIRE?!?! "Um... Sideswipe... what do you mean... sire?!?" I yelped "ahh... I was the one that took them in after we found them at the base door, cuddled up in each other's arms leaking... then... these two told us.. what was happening... so.. we all took them in and... I got chosen to care for them... and ever since then... they've called me sire." "..oh that makes sense.. I'm living.. that right now.. aren't I."

"... yes sadly you are... Sideswipe can you get Ratchet Sunny, come here." Ironhide said waving over Sunny "you got it Ironhide." Sideswipe said jogging away as Sunny came over to me and Ironhide,

I walked closer to Ironhide as Sunny stood by me bringing an arm around my waist slightly tugging me towards him, as he whispered in my right audio receptor "hey it's ok.. Sides did that once.. heh.. heck I did something like that."

I giggled at that as Sides came back with Ratchet in tow "Here's..... ah.. Ratchet ha.. sorry... " Sideswipe said while venting deeply as he was bent over leaning on his knee joints, I and Sunny started walking towards him as Ratchet gave Ironhide a check-up. "Here sit down Sides.. you need it.. why did you run all the way here?" I said Sideswipe just shrugged his shoulders. Well, that doesn't help -_-.