Where are we?.... well we're somewere..

(NightRacer & Twins POV)

Prologue

The Ark crash-landed on an unknown planet for 4 million megacycles, till the Arks exploration systems came online "explore explore" says the exploration drone as it flies up out of the crashed Ark through the mountain out into this new world, flying towards a city, scanning a jet sending the schematics to Teletran-1 "repair repair" says Teletran-1 as a beam of light engulfed Skywarp and a robotic arm put his body together again, as Skywarp transformed looking around the beam of light shot at the ground again, Skywarp then dragged Megatron's body into the beam as he said, "Megaton my leader.. we are alive again." As he helped Megaton stand.

"Quickly we must revive the other Decepticons" they then dragged the other Decepticon's bodies into the beam, once the others had been revived they flew out of the Ark onto an edge just above the Ark looking out at this.. strange world. "Much time has passed.. we are on a planet far from Cybertron.. but our mission has not changed." Megatron said as Skywarp spoke up, "How do we know Cybertron still exists?" "It must exist and if this land is filled with resources.. we shall return home with the power to build the ultimate weapon and.. conquer the universe" Megaton finish as the others walked away then Starscream started firing his weapon, "Starscream!" Megatron yelled "I'm just saying goodbye," he said, "save your energy the Autobots have taken their last flight." Megaton darkly chuckled out, as Starscream turned around firing again "Thanks for the ride Prime.. too bad you can't go the rest of the way." He said as he shot at the ledge they were on just moments ago causing it to collapse on the Ark shaking it causing Optimus's body to fall in the beam, the exploration drone flew through the city over a highway saying "explore explore" as it scanned a semi an trailer, again sending the schematics to Teletran-1 as the computer says "repair repair" the robotic arm puts Optimus together again then Optimus transformed and said "thanks" with a thumbs up.

(Timeskip with Teletran-1 repairing the rest of the Autobots)

"This new planet is rich with sources of energy but the Decepticons must know this too, so we must find them and stop them, Hound... " Optimus Prime says "right here Prime" "scout the area see if you can locate the Decepticons." Optimus continued "Just turn me loose Prime I'll sniff em out." Hound finished as Cliffjumper walked up beside him. "I'm going to, I want to boot some Decepticon right in his turbocharger!" He said with a servo clenched, "Easy Cliffjumper, just find them.. we'll deal with em' later." End of Prologue

(NightRacer's POV)

"Opp... Optimus may I accompany Hound and Cliffjumper?" I asked as said Autobots transformed, I stood tall waiting.. "... I am afraid not NightRacer.. yes you have learned many different moves from Ironhide and the twins while training but I worry for you is all." Oppi said as he leaned down slightly to meet my optic level resting his right servo on my left shoulder plate "I worry for you my sweetspark, and when you told us what your parental units said... I do not want you in danger of being captured by the Decepticons NightRacer." Oppi says through our sire and sparkling bond, "I understand Oppi it's just... I want to help.." I say back as a soft and loving look shines in his optics, as he looks to Hound and Cliffjumper saying "Good luck." All I saw was them driving away, I turned back to the Ark as my optics shimmered with clear blue liquid, the twins walked up to me and hugged me, while softly rubbed my back strut. "It's ok Nightlight... Optimus just wants you safe." Sides said as Sunny nodded in agreement with a hum, we walked into the Ark seeing the damage from the crash, and sighed I saw Ratchet walk to Teletran-1 typing something in and gasped at what he read "What's wrong Ratchet?!" Wheeljack asked, "I...it's been 30 vorons plus... 4 million.... m..meg..megacycles!" He said in disbelief as he looked to me and the twins as did a few of the others, "what? Is something wrong with us?" Sunny asked in a deep angered voice.