3. Changed lives

Scene starts from Manali.. 

A house not so big neither too small is shown..It was good enough for a small family of 4 people..

A boy of about near 18 years entered after jogging and sat on sofa..panting heavily and wiping his face with the towel..

Boy - Aaj toh thak gaya by God..

Then he heard shuffling sounds of utensils coming from Kitchen and smiled sheepishly.. He walked inside the kitchen to see another boy of about 20 years making breakfast..

Boy - Good morning Kunj bhaiyaa ...  

Kunj looked at him and responded with a no expression on his face..his eyes were numb and expressionless..the shine and charm that once used to enlighten his soul was now lost..

Kunj - Hmm morning..

Boy - Bhaiya aaj woh..

Kunj - Haan pata hai tumhara audition hai aur tumhe jaldi jana hai Dhruv..

Dhruv smiled and nodded..

Dhruv Mehta :- a guy of 17 yrs wana become actor so he participate all the auditions .. Hoping to become a star soon

Kunj took a plate of breakfast and passed it to him..

Kunj - Yeh raha tumhara breakfast.. 

He started to leave from there but Dhruv stopped him..

Dhruv - Bhaiya aap nahi karoge Breakfast..?!

Kunj coldly - Mujhe classes ke liye late ho raha hai..main baad mein kar lunga breakfast..

Kunj replied coldly..It was nothing new to Dhruv..skipping a meal wasn't a big deal for Kunj..He was so busy in his work and studies that he barely care about himself..