In Denial

-Hazel's POV-

hi, I'm hazel your average female that is straight and likes boys. I really like going to this bubble tea shop called 'Me-Tea' because... I really like their cashier... BUT! Their tea is great too. it's great the cashier thinks of me as a friend because I like hanging out with her.. she's my first best friend other than that one time my mom introduced me to this girl and we eventually became besties we don't see each other much now tho... whatever I'm on my way to the bubble tea shop now to pick up my friend. we agreed to go out for lunch and talk a bit so good job me.

"Ding!" The little bell rung as I opened the door. The familiar scent of boba pearls filled my nose. The shop was packed like a can of sardines. The shop wasn't opulent or grand nor fancy. But it isn't banal either. However, there was something that attracted me to this shop.

I felt a sense of joy when I saw her. A smile was painted on my face as I walked to the counter.

"Hey! Took you a while! how's it been, Bella?" I asked waving to my friend. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode.

"Nothing much just my friends doing bullshit to me" she replied walking up to me as I got ready to hug her. Gosh, my face feels so hot to the point where I can cook a three-course meal on it. This seems rather gay, right? not really I call her "bro" sometimes and she does the same we also hug every time we meet. Then we talk smack about our co-workers, fun.

This has been going on for quite some time. Whenever I see her my heart pounds, my face goes red, my hands become sweaty. But I still can't figure out why. It's not that I like her, right? No, that can't be

(Dear readers, this story is written by two people so you can tell that there are some clashes between mono logging and professional. Thank you for understanding)