Is it love?

Hazel's pov

I waved goodbye to my friend. The smile on my face slowly returned back to a neutral expression. Still, Im confused. Why I'm I feeling this way? Is it love? Is it admiration? Why? Why? Why?

Thoughts and questions ran through my mind. I was so distracted I didn't notice I reached my own house. The sound of the door opening reverberated across the house. It was extremely silent due to the fact that I was lonely and my favorite pet fish died not too long ago. The limited amount of furniture didn't help either. So, my house wasn't that bombastic nor luxurious it was just, average.

Sometimes I wonder what will it be like living with someone, especially my best friend. Wait, no. That's just wrong but, I mean she's just a friend, right? Right?

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was a text sent by Isabella! I pushed away all my thoughts and turned my focus to my phone.

"Hey, wanna meet up tmr?"

My eyes widened. I felt a sense of euphoria took over me as I thought about us on a date. Wait what, it's not a date. Without hesitation, I typed "yes" I mean how could I say no, right?

"Let's meet up at Bedok Heartbeat at..11?"

"Sure"

I switched off my phone, my face as red as a tomato and muttered, "Shit I'm in love."

". . . Why the fuck would I think that.. hahahaha...? It's definitely just my loneliness for not having a boyfriend...right....? Definitely." I reassured myself and ran over to my bed to think about what we would do tomorrow.