s l o t h | iv.

Yoongi's head hurt like hell. As if he didn't sleep for days. Which never happens.
His eyes opened but his head couldn't move and his gaze what glued to one spot only, the enormous rock opposite him.
"W-what is this..?" He said lazily, still trying to move his head or neck, or hands or feet but nothing responded.

"Up." Something said loudly, and like a puppet his body shot up on his feet.

"Move." They said. No fucking way.. he thought to himself. But his hands and legs moved by itself, moving towards the large rock. He furrowed his brows, feeling the ground under him move and change. He looked down and what the.. snakes?!

He wanted to scream but before he could make any form of reflex he felt something like a whip, smack him accross his back, tearing his shirt open and making him cry out in pain.

"The rock." They said.

The slothful--people guilty of committing the deadly sin of sloth--are punished in hell by being thrown into snake pits.

Yoongi's whole body started to shake at this thought he knew since he's been created but he never thought anything like this would happen.

"The Rock." The voice repeated again, giving him another whip accross the back, making him cry out in pain. His muscles are just not used to this, he tried to move the rock with everything he could but he couldn't. The more he tried the heavier whips got, he could feel the blood rushing down his back. He started to get lightheaded but no matter what he didn't stop trying to move the rock, but je just couldn't.

"Move it." The voice echoed.

"I can't!!!! What the fuck is this?!!" Yoongi cried out but all he got in response are whips, more and more until his knees got fully weak and he fell down to the ground, or at the snakes. The pain in his back was that bad that he didn't even noticed the snake bites covering his feet.

"Move it." The voice said and Yoongi tried to give it one last push.. which moved it. Not the way he wanted tho. In a second he knew his faith was sealed. The rock started to roll towards him and Yoongi shut his eyes, knocking himself out before the unimaginable pain he'd go through when that rock rolled over him.