The Strange Encounter

Shinsou pov

The air was cool and the sky black as ink, the yellowish lights from the townhouses blocking out the stars. The sun had set a few hours ago, and with its departure came all things unholy- the creatures that preyed upon humans... who looked like them but were not one of them. Shinsou was one of those. He plodded silently along the cobblestone street, his hands stuffed in his coat pockets and his eyes scanning back and forth for the passed out drunk or the lonesome traveler. Anyone who looked like a target... and looked like they wouldn’t be missed. Usually he just grabbed his victim and pulled them into the shadows to make his kill, but today he was in a good mood. He wanted someone he could toy with first... and besides, the streets seemed to lack drunks tonight. So, he wandered until he came to a bar. Without looking at the name he strode in and took a seat at a lonely table in the back to observe.
He watched the crowds filter in and out boredly, his gaze swiping back and forth over groups of friends and lovers, none of them seeming like potential meals. But as he was deciding tonight may not be the night he ate, someone very interesting walked in...

Izuku Pov

A male with green hair walks into the bar, with soft steps as he didnt pay no attention to those who was in the bar at that moment. some people there was clearly drinking as others was cuddling up to one another. He didn't mind that but he had a duty to uphold. He may look human if you look at him now,but eyes can trick you as well as your sense of smell. The male was truely a fox that was only going around to see if anyone had looked suspicious as he did hear number of reports of people missing and never being found as of late.he truely wondered what was going on,the male sat down at a table alone as one of the lady's there took his order and brought his drink. the male sipped it as he letout a annoyed sigh as he then took out a notebook and pen to write a few things down.

(i am so rusty i apologize if this sucks!😰)

Shinsou

The vampire’s gaze followed a young man, appearing no older than twenty as he entered the noisy room. Purple eyes watched as the stranger settled himself in and ordered something. So he wasn’t expecting anyone else... There was something different about him... the air around him almost seemed to hold some sort of energy. An older vampire may have detected it and taken it as a warning to stay away, but Shinsou was young, and a few months of easy hunting had made him lower his guard. Besides... he hadn’t eaten for days, and a hungry vampire can think of nothing but their next meal. So after a few minutes he left his seat and took his untouched mug of ale with him. “So what’s brought a young little thing like you to a place like this? Broken heart? Or something worse?” The man put on his fake smile and set his drink down, his gaze wandering emptily over the notepad, then up the man’s arm to his exposed neck, and finally to his face. “Either way... want some company?”

Izuku

"Sure sit down if you wish" the green haired male said softly as he took a sip of his drink as he the continued to write down a few things about what has been going on the town."also i am known here ethier way but i come here once awhile to relax" as he wasnt human he knows what shinsou was, once he walked in but he didn't think much of it. And the male didnt care if he knew he wasn't human himself or not "your face is new here so may i ask why your here?are you a tourist or something?"he said as he stopped writting to look at shinsou in the eyes

Shinsou

The vampire didn’t really care about this man’s hobbies or interests, rather he was fishing for information. So this was a local.. the man wondered to himself why he could not recognize his face at all. He sat, keeping his well practiced smile on the whole time. When the green eyes lifted to meet his gaze a shudder of unease rippled down his spine. “Just passing through” a lie. He was at least wary enough of this person to not say things that directly tied him being a vampire. “I never stay in one place for long. Besides, I enjoy traveling. Every city has its own... flavor of locals.” Shinsou rested his hand on his chin and gazed steadily back into the stranger’s eyes. “I would love to learn what makes this place special~ Maybe I came to just the right guy.” The corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk.

Izuku

The male gave a look wondering if the Vampire was the one targeting people. He just stated there different flavors of locals most likely blood. Related. The male shrugged "maybe you have,  you maybe haven't how do we find out?" The male ask wondering what was on the Vampires mind as of now.
The green haired male was very nice and is usually shy but he knew if he shows that he is scared or weak its all game over highly likely in his head

Shinsou

Perfect. He had him. Shinsou was waiting to hear just that question. This innocent looking little snack might as well have just signed his death wish. The vampire didn’t know how much longer he could hold out. The scent coming off of the green haired man was driving him mad... he didn’t know why, but the stranger was special... “come on... I’ll show you, but only if you’re brave enough~ few men can handle someone like me.” He hated flirting... but it wouldn’t matter soon. Even if his prey suddenly changed his mind he wouldn’t get away. There wasn’t a man or woman in the entire world who could pull away from the fatal bite of the vampire. As soon as his teeth broke their skin, venom flowed into their bloodstream that filled their bodies with mind numbing pleasure and made them go limp in his arms.

(Should i continue this??)