What should've happened

Deku Pov

"Now now i dont mind if you drink my blood your venom wont do anything to me or rather it wont kill me" he softly stated as he allowed his fangs and tail, & ears to appear and to be seen by the vampire. "I wont do anything about it-" he said honestly as he looked into the males purples eyes.

Shinsou pov

The vampire’s eyes widened as the human in front of him transformed into a beautiful magical being. “You... you’re a kitsune...” he leaned back a little to get a better view of the creature’s tails. “I’ve.. never seen one before... I honesly didn’t believe you were real.” Shinsou quickly realized he was gawking and hid his amazement behind that same fake suave look. “But it seems like I’m not the only one who read false history books... my venom doesn’t kill. It’s meant to keep prey docile. And... if we decide to let the prey live, they’ll become one of us.” He spoke as he gently pushed Izuku back towards the bed. “I’ve experienced it once.. it feels like a thousand orgasms going off in your body at once.” Once the mattress bumped the back of the green haired man’s legs, Shinsou gently tilted his jaw to the side to expose his fragile column of a neck. He was starving. The vampire wasn’t- or couldn’t- wait any longer. Shinsou opened his mouth, his fangs descended into place, and he bit.

Deku pov

The male gripped onto the purple haired male as he was unable to say anything before his neck was bitten into.he letout a soft gasp as it did catch him by surpise though in all honesty,but he lets the vampire drink.he wouldnt turn into a vampire luckily because of his kinds blood and how special it was.then he softly mubbled the vampires name"shinsou.."he said as he felt abit tired.he might not be affected in ways humans would but it does makes the male tired as his blood was being sucked out of him.the male closed his eyes after awhile.

Shinsou pov

Shinsou hasn’t tasted anything like this in his life... he could taste differences in blood, usually he could tell if they had a good diet, or if they were drunk or on something, but... this was like nothing he’d tasted before in his life. Shinsou wrapped his arms around the man’s slender waist as he felt him beginning to weaken, and once the boy fainted he gently laid him down on the bed and crawled on top of him, continuing to eat his fill. In a little more than two minutes, the flow of blood weakened and the vampire finally leg go, a stray drop rolling down his chin. He wiped it away and looked down at what should be a dead man underneath him. “How on earth are you still alive...” he mumbled, even though he knew he wouldn’t get an a

nswer.

(Sorry this was short!i swear there will be more soon!)(Will update every week depending on school but i will continue this^^)