THE CHARACTERS: DON'T HUG ME IM SCARED

A/N: This is a three-part 'book' that I'm using for the sole purpose of listing all the characters from my stories 'Don't Hug Me I'm Scared' and 'Rhapsody'. (Both of which you should definitely give a read if you haven't already and you're just curious and lurking at 3 am wondering what the hell this book is.)

I always see comments of people asking who certain characters are, where the hell they came from, when they were introduced, etc. For lack of better words, I'm sick of that shit.

(I still love you even if you've commented that before.)

So, I thought it'd be a good idea to just create a master list of all characters who appear in those two stories and give them a short description, you know, to answer any questions you may have about where they come from. I'm hoping that if you ever wonder who a character is while reading one of those two books, you'll refer to this book to find out, cause usually, I don't reply to those comments (on time at least) so this might be more helpful.

I'll try to make it my business to update this list every time a new character is added. I'm hoping I don't forget any characters, but if I do they probably weren't that important anyway. I'll list all characters introduced in DHMIS first, that way you won't have to worry about learning about new characters introduced in the sequel...Unless you go to the next part. Don't go to the next part. Also, maybe don't read this if you don't absolutely have to if you're still reading DHMIS. Please, no spoilers in the comments from people reading the sequel.

Okay, I think that's all I really have to say here...Make sure to add this to your library if you read DHMIS or Rhapsody and come back to look if you forget about a character cause from now on I'm not even gonna attempt to reply back to those comments.

(I know I may seem like a bitch from those 200 or so words you just read, but I like to think I'm really nice most times! It's just that I'm impulsively typing this at 4 am when I should be asleep and I'm triggered because somebody asked 'Who is Dahlia again?' 63 chapters into DHMIS, which is a book about...Dahlia. And Billie ofc. Anyway, I'm not a bitch I promise. I'm just fucking shook.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DON'T HUG ME I'M SCARED CHARACTERS:

-Billie Eilish: Of course. Introduced in Chapter 1.

-Dahlia Jane Delilah Doe: The main character of the story. Introduced in Chapter 1.

-Dahmer Denver Doe: 'Denny' is Dahlia's older brother by one year. Introduced in Chapter 1.

-Coraline Susanna Doe: 'Cora' is Denny and Dahlia's younger sister. Introduced in Chapter 1.

-Joseph Doe: Denny, Dahlia, and Cora's father. Introduced in Chapter 1.

-Cadence Knight: Dahlia's best friend and Caden's twin. Introduced in Chapter 1.

-Caden Knight: Dahlia's best friend and Cadence's twin. Introduced in Chapter 1.

-Mrs. Bledgin: Dahlia's first-period science teacher during junior year. Mrs. Bledgin is often run over by students because she isn't assertive. Introduced in Chapter 1.