Coffee

Y/n's POV:

It has been a week since you and your team have been at Beacon, everything was nice and peaceful.

Cardin has left that faunus girl alone since you kicked his ass. You spend most of your free time either in the field alone or in the lounging room with team RWBY and team JNPR. Militia and Melanie do their best to stay away from Yang besides during lunch when we all sit together. Except these past couple of days. You have not been eating lunch so you just go lay in the field alone.

Like today it was lunch and you just made your way outside. You got outside and found your normal spot to lay down at, you could tell because after several days of laying in the same spot it had an outline of your body.

You: ( Huh less wind today then yesterday that's good. Beacon is an amazing place, my team is great and I've made a few friends. Though I still feel like Weiss doesn't like me but ehh oh well.)

You closed your eyes but opened them again a few moments later when you heard someone walking towards you. You were hoping they were just walking by but they stopped in front of you.

???: " Hey, uh are you Y/n?"

You stood up and looked at them. It was a girl she had a black hat and sunglasses on, a light brown long sleeve shirt, and black cargo pants on.

You looked at her and gave a confused look before you answered her

You: " Uhh yeah? Who's asking?"

????: " Man for a new student you are super hard to find you know that?"

You slightly tilted your head confused on why she has even been looking for you.

You: " Uhh sorry about that?"

She put out hand for a hand shake and gave you a smile.

????: " The names Coco Adel, pardon my rudeness its been one of those days."

You gave a slight smile and put your hand out to hers and shook her hand.

You: " F/n L/n, please don't worry."

She took her hand back and placed her left hand on her hip, she took her right hand and adjusted her sunglasses back a bit.

Coco: " So one of my teammates told me you helped her a week ago, she was the bunny faunus that was getting bullied by some douche bag called Cardin."

You instantly remembered who she was talking about, but still did not understand why she was looking for you.

You: " Oh yeah, I hate jerks like him who bully people. I just did what was right is all."

You looked at the girl who now was giving you a smirk most likely about what you said.

Coco: " For the guy who kicked that guys head through a pillar you seem so nonchalant about it. But anyway I wanted to find you myself and thank you. I'm her team leader and it means a lot that you helped her."