Chapter Six

"I said to hit on him! Not mate with him!" Uraraka blushed a crimson red from secondhand embarrassment. She leaned over the diner table, "D-did you at least wear a condom?" She whispered as quiet as possible.

"I didn't even ask!" Midoriya shrieked. That should've been my first question! He mentally scolded himself for such stupidity. "I gotta go. Here's for the meal." Midoriya pulled out his wallet, slamming down the money before racing out the door.

The greenette made his way all the way back home. Rushing into the door, "Bakugo!" He slammed the door, grabbing the attention of the Alpha sitting on the sofa.

"Yes baby?" He tilted his reading glasses.

Fuck he looks so hot. Shut it brain! Back to the task at hand. "Awkward question!" Midoriya squeaked. "I'm, d-did you happen to... um wear a condom?" Finally got that out. Wasn't so hard, right?

"Oh. You didn't give me the chance." Bakugo continued to read the same book like he said morning serious.

Midoriya felt his heart inside of his stomach. "Um... What?!" He screeched.

"Don't freak out, you had your depression right?" Bakugo looked up from his book again. "You're not pregnant. Also, I'd smell it."

How dare he treat it like it's not a big deal! "Can you close the fricken book for one moment?!" Midoriya snapped. He was heated that the Alpha took this as a light issue.

"What like this?" Bakugo heated the tip of his fingers, burning the book within his palms. "Is this what you wanted?!" The book was now in grey ashes falling from his broad hands onto the floor. The Alpha has given this needy Omega everything and he has some nerve talking to him in such a tone.

"What the hell has gotten into you? You're going to ruin the carpet!" Midoriya went to walk over but was pushed away by the blonde harshly. He stumbled back, "what kind of Alpha puts his hands on an Omega?!"

Bakugo is not in the mood for Midoriya to be like this. Work was absolutely terrible but Midoriya is taking the frigging cake! "I pushed you. Shut the fuck up." He huffed. "Stupid fucking Deku."

Excuse me?! He yelled internally. "Don't call me that!" That was his stage name, it's a name that took away his humanity. Making him feel so low and disgusting. "Ever."

"Whatever. I'm leaving." Bakugo left the mess of ashes, grabbed his coat and slammed the door behind him.

Midoriya was left in silence. The smell of burning paper filled around the room, a slight scent of caramel as well. The greenette sighed, the saddest part about this all is that Midoriya already felt so lonely. Unfortunately the two have more than likely bonded, being away from each other will be painful.

"His anger is unnecessary." The Omega sighed.

•••

"Die bastard!" Bakugo blew an AP shot towards the robot. "Fuck you asshole!" He jumped onto the hill made of rocks, blowing another shot towards the same robot. Which seemed to be the last.

"Woah dude. Why are your explosions extra hot today?" Kirishima gave a boxy smile in attempt to calm the angry blonde Alpha. "Trouble in paradise?"

"Fuck him." Bakugo heated his sweaty palms up, pressing them against the rock causing an explosion from the side. "Stupid fucking Omegas."

"Bakugo. You need to calm down dude." Kirishima patted Bakugo's shoulder.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do." He nudged the Alpha to the side aggressively. Shitty ass hair.

Kirishima disregarding the slight shove for now, "Tell me what's wrong." He was seriously interesting in what had his friend so angry. The Alpha hasn't seen his friend so angry since high school.

"Fucking Omega thinks he can tell me what to do." Bakugo let out a blast again to express his anger.

Kirishima was left bewildered, "Isn't that something you liked about him?" Bakugo has explained to him a bit about this Omega he kept his eye on. "You told me about your..... dance." The male blushed lightly.

"That was different."

"No it's not. You can't be hypocritical like that dude." Kirishima wanted to wack his friend over the head. "You can't like something about someone only when it seems fit for you. Either you like it or you don't."

A sudden realization came to mind for the blonde Alpha. "I gotta go!" Bakugo left the rubbled mess for someone else to clean up. "Thank you!" He yelled before running out into the cool, dark weather. The male realized that it's not that he's a hypocrite, his stupid pride got in the way. Alphas hate being told what to do, especially by Omegas. Which was still no excuse.

Bakugo huffed as he stood in the door way, cold sweat rolling down his entire body. "Midoriya!" He called out while closing the door behind him. The blonde took off his shoes, then proceeded into their home. No answer. "Midoriya!" Once again he was met with silence.

The Alpha looked into Midoriya's room, leaving no sign of the Omega. He began to panic. No way Midoriya would leave, would be?

•••