3. Last goodbye

"This is our last goodbye

I hate to feel the love between us die

But it's over

Just hear this and then I'll go

You gave me more to live for

More than you'll ever know"

Dear Jeff,

Your words on the song tell me this is the last goodbye... Don't you hate to see the love between us die, after all we went through together? Well, my heart is completely shattered and I guess there is nothing I can do about it right now...

God knows I never wanted to say goodbye.

Not to you.

(Love of my life. Fire of my loins. My sin. My soul.)

Why can't I overcome this pain inside me? Burning deep down, burying me alive in my regrets, when you left this world without any goodbye. How could you? You left me here just to cry over the love we had and now it's gone. You never told me goodbye...

I wish I knew how to say everything I feel but the words keep running away from me when I try to tell you everything. Sometimes I wish I could be a poet so I could write you a beautiful poem with all the words I never said. But Jeff, I am no poet... Just a girl with a broken heart.

And the memories keep surrounding me like ghosts. Your voice echoes through my empty house after you left. I just wish I could go back in time... I would give everything to go back in time so I would tell you all I never got the chance to. I would kiss you a million more times. I would tell you "I love you" one last time.

But now the time is over. I can only dream and pray to see your face again tonight as I lay myself down to sleep on this cold and empty bed.

I guess I will never know how to overcome this pain.

I miss you, Jeff. I will see you on the other side. Because I know this is not the last goodbye.

"This is our last embrace

Must I dream and always see your face?

Why can't we overcome this wall?"