Chapter 13: Watched

A/N: Accidentally put her decision on the last chapter. Sorry! I just now noticed since I was about to review the last chapter!

Previously on Chapter 12:

As you were enjoying your time with Karma and Nagisa you were inturupted by someone slamming you're door.

You noticed it was the rookie fro a while back, explaining that the survey corpse were here and Laughing Coffin was heading for your home.

He asked if you would assist him with helping him stop Laughing Coffin, among you have one thing in your head.

'Go kill the Survey Corps or go save my folks from Laughing Coffin'.

We continue:
(Y/N) POV

As me and Sin started zipping through the underground skies I put my hood on and slowly started transforming.

I felt myself getting a bit taller and my female feature slowly disappearing.

"S.R were about to get there in-" I then heard a small slit sound. One when someone's stabbed you with a blade.

I immidiently turned to my right, seeing three stabbed wounds on my new comrades body. Two on each shoulder blade and one on his lower back. He stopped and started falling. I went after him hoping to get him before gravity does.

"Grab my hand!" My new deep voice shouted as he obeyed, letting me yank him back in mid air. I put one of his arms around me and carefully flew with him.

We stopped to an abandon house and laid him on his stomach. I then performed a small spell that will help him with the pain and recovery as I took out all three blades from his back.

"Thank you for everything, I'll be going for my folks and hope there not dead yet." I said before hiding him in a small room and leaving g for my destinantion.

As I got there I noticed about 5 other cloaked figure surrounding me.

At first I thought that they were the reinforcements Sin was talking about, at least until I noticed there emblem on there back.

A black and white skull with a brown and grey coffin design behind it. Blood red rose wrapping itself on both items.

"Laughing Coffin..." I muttered as I took out my pistol and shot 3 on my left, resulting them to fall to there doom. I then heard reloading from my left side, signillaing that someone was getting there own fire arms ready.

I turned and just saw someone throw something at me.

Feeling a shiver and pain near my bicep i stop gliding and dropped to the ground, seeing my pain being from a stab wound with the knife still intact.

I pulled it and ignored the pain and kept flying, having the family in mind.

I found my destination and stopped, making sure i have enough bullets and knifes to protect.

What i didn't know was that someone was not that far away from me. Watching my every move.

---

(A/N): IM SORRY ITS SHORT! BUT GREAT NEWS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ATTACK ON TITAN CLOSE TO THEIR HEARTS

ILL BE FOCUSING ON THIS OME MUCH MORE FOR A WHILE SO KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ITLL COME SOON PROMISE!

Published: October 9,2019