the Apostle of the Gods Who Know No Self-Restraint Chapter 2

Slowly regaining His consciousness

 Sunlight entered through the corners of his eyelids as the sunlight from the window felt the gorgeous ceiling entered into the field of vision.

“an unknown ceiling?”

 Kazuya looked around while waking up the body with a bit of a sense of incongruity while using the classic lines.

Kazuya looked around the bed he was sleeping on, but it seemed that he slept on a bed that was too large compared to the single bed in his room, and the desks and furniture around it were arranged in a good sense. A chandelier is hanging on the ceiling, and bright sunlight enters the room through the window.

“But that was a great help in that situation, me. What kind of hospital is this? What kind of treatment it would be to be admitted to a gorgeous private room?”

 As he looked around the room, something started moving in the corner of the bed.

 When he looked closely, it seemed that the person who was sleeping on the chair opened her eyes

 The person who gets up looks like a girl. Moreover, its in a maid outfit.

 Both of their bodies solidified, keeping their eyes together. Gradually, the girl’s eye overflowed with tears.

“Cain-samaaaaaaa !!”

 Suddenly, the girl jumped on to Kazuya.

 He didn't understand the meaning, but the girl was crying with her head buried in his chest.

“thank god. you didn’t wake up for a week.”

 The girl only said that and hugged his body.

“Hey,  so suddenly ?!”

 While trying to unravel a girl in maid clothes while fluttering her body, her partner’s body is too big for him to do anything.

“That? Why am I smaller? More importantly, Why is it a maid instead of a nurse?”

 In wonder, Kazuya moved his hand in front of him and looked at it.

 In any case, it was so small that it was invisible to the hands of high school students, and it seemed to be the hand of an infant.

 When he was looking at his hand in an outright state, the maid girl stood up suddenly.

“I will go tell the Mistress!”

 The girl in maid clothes ran away, opened the door and left the room.

“What’s wrong with me?”

 While touching and opening his hands, he recalled his memories.

“At that time, I was stabbed by someone from a convenience store, met Manami-chan, lost my consciousness … now I’m at the Hospital? More importantly, the maid just called Cain … even though I am Kazuya “

 From the corridor, A loud noise can be heard and the door was opened.

“Cain! you woke up! I was worried because you hadn’t woke up for a week since you lost your consciousness because of the fever.”