Chapter ten: Retriever and Corgi Puppers

We had just finished unpacking the stuff from the previous house. it has been two weeks since we had moved into this new house. The hybrids have all seemed to be enjoying the unpacking process, as they had been the first to finish unpacking everything that had owned. They've even organised everything into their respectful places. Today will most likely consist of the nine of us going out to the furniture store near the house to buy Kyungsoo and Jongin another bed for their bedroom, we will also be buying Jongdae and Minseok a slightly bigger bed each, we will also be going out to buy some decorations that will suit the boy's styles and make their rooms a little more homey for them.

The hybrids are currently washing up and getting changed into casual clothes so that we can make the 45-minute drive to the furniture store which is in the city. Chanyeol was the first one down and ready to go, to be honest, I think he's one of the ones that are the most excited about having a new permanent home. It has been a while since he and Baekhyun have had one from what I've been told from the other hybrids. Chanyeol and Baekhyun have told the other hybrids bits and pieces of how they got to where they are now, their story up till I adopted them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun did have problems with Kyungsoo at first, only due to Kyungsoo getting annoyed easily. However, they have now learned from that and now they all are very close, not as close as each other, or how close Kyungsoo is to Jongin. But close enough for now.

"Chanyeol you can get in the shower now!" Jongin yelled down the stairs to the golden retriever hybrid who has been waiting for a shower to become free. After hearing Jongin's yell the hybrid quickly ran back upstairs to the shower that was earlier occupied by Jongin. Out of all the hybrids, Minseok was the quickest to finish with the bathroom, due to his extreme hatred for getting his tail wet. He also makes me brush out his tail after I finish drying it for him. He doesn't have really thick fur, but he does love the attention that he gets from me brushing it.

Chanyeol finished in the shower after maybe 10 minutes I believe. The other hybrids have already finished and are currently now dressed, they are now eating breakfast. They have decided on just eating a regular breakfast, aka, cereal, as it's quicker and they don't have to prepare anything for it. They also wanted to go shopping already. They brushed their teeth after eating, as Junmyeon made them all do it. I walked out the front and to my car that was parked out the front. The boys each made their way out of the house and towards the car, they got in after a little argument about who gets to sit where. Junmyeon sat in the front, the passenger seat. I sat in the driver's seat as I will be the driver. Jongin, Kyungsoo and Minseok sat in the middle seat together. Jongin bought his brown fluffy bear blanket with him, he will end up sleeping on the way to the furniture store. I swear he sleeps through the loudest of noises. Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Baekhyun sat in the seat behind the previous three. Yixing chose to sit in the two-seater seat behind the driver's seat. This is going to be a long and very loud ride, considering the three loudest of the boys are sitting together, they will make sure to be extra rowdy and loud.

I started the car's engine up and made sure that everyone was buckled in and comfortable before I started the drive. This 45-minute drive will probably end up being longer than expected.

~ TIME SKIP TO THE FURNITURE STORE ~

We finally have arrived at the big furniture store after a full and long 50 minutes, because the parking in this location is horrible. We spend a full 10 minutes nearly, just searching for a near car park. Minseok woke Jongin up from his nap, which earned him a small growl from the bear hybrid. The boys each got out of the car after I had, making sure that they were supposed to. We walked into the furniture store. The first area that we decided to head to was, the bed section, as that was the section that is the most important to us at this moment. Jongdae chose the bed that was more sophisticated looking. He said that he likes how it would look very simple in the room along with Minseok's bed.