chapter-2 i see...

Horror pov

Finally! School you beautiful bitch!! Everyone seem to be crowding us,well mostly nightmare and error. Of course.... The hot guys, mmh? Don't worry I'm not jelouse or anything  but anyway after the principal did his ancoument we all bouced! I easily when though the crowds, I might not be one of the "handsome" guys but I'm one scary beast! Walking down the hall I see error holding hands with some small guy, I just shrugged it off and walked away to my happy place which was the roof! Why? Because I can scout out all the good targets for my "business", I walk on the roof to look over the people, seems like everyone is still inside..." welp I have time to wait... "

I jumped at the sound of foot steps I look around to see a....

A skeleton on the edge of the rooftop, ready to jump!!!

(Alright people this is going to turn sad and suicidal ok, so bear with me)

He had already jumped If I how but I managed to grab his hand and pull him up!

He was crying... I felt sorry for the guy

It went silent with some small weeping coming from the other skeleton

Until "why d-idnt you make me die..."

Lust pov

"Why d-idnt you make me die..." The larger skeleton looked at me with a hint of sadness, to be honest I would have liked it if I was dead. It went silent again... But then " why are you trying to kill yourself!! " he screamed clearly angry at me, "..." I stayed quite " who told you to kill yourself!! "

"Everyone hates me..."

"If that was true then why did I save you..."

I had no time to react, till I felt a pair of arms hugging me, I cried in his shoulder until he spoke "I know how it feels don't do it again"

"But it's not going to stop, at least your poplar I have no friends" I whimpered

" I'll be your friend and I'll protect you" he said as he hugged me tier.
"My name is lust"

"my one is horror"

(ok no more sad stuff let get in to meme)

Cross pov

REEEEE! IM A CAT !!!!

Everyone started to laugh, then dust busted out a joke Everyone was weasing for air soon enough, error had join us outside to were our gang hang was. everyone else who wasn't apart of our group had to leave "Alright everyone here except... Horror?" Dust spoke, "probably on the roof top again"

It went silent...

"Wanna play truth or dare or something?" Error said to break the silent, we all looked at each other and agreed yes

(I'll write this part different ok)

Cross: nightmare truth or dare?

Nightmare: truth?

Cross: do you have any interest in someone? As in romantically?

Everyone waiting for nightmare to answer

Nightmare: yes...

I could feel my heart fly for a bit I was so happy

Maybe I have a chance!