Endings Part 2: Saving the Garmadons

Kira's P.O.V.:

The ninja came back into the monastery after getting back from their mission to rescue Master Wu. All the kids and the other parents were happy to see their loved ones again. And to my surprise, they seem to have succeeded in rescuing master Wu.

"Hello younger nephew." He smiled at Ryder.

"Who are you?" He asked Wu.

"Ryder, this your great uncle Wu." I introduced him.

"Hello." Ryder smiled at him.

"He's gotten so big." Wu smiled. "And I see the rest of you have been busy as well."

"Yeah, you remember Amber, and this is Blake." Kai said hugging his daughter and son.

"They're also getting a little brother or sister soon." Skylor said gently rubbing her stomach.

"And Ryder too." I smiled.

"Congratulations." Wu said.

"Mommy!" Jax and Lily ran into Nya's arms.

"Hey guys I missed you." Nya hugged them. "Wu, this is Lily and Jax."

"And this is Alex." Zane introduced his son.

"And of course you remember Allison." Cole let Allison ride on his shoulders.

"It's nice to see you all again." Wu smiled.

I was glad all the kids got along with Wu. I kept looking for Lloyd, but he wasn't there. I was beginning to worry, and Ryder was too.

"Where's Daddy?" Ryder asked me.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon bud." I said to him. "In the meantime why don't you and your friends go show your great uncle Wu around the monastery, ok?"

"Ok." He said taking Wu's hand.

Misako, Kai, Nya, Seliel and Pixal stayed in the kitchen while the rest of the adults took the kids into the other room to play. I could tell that I was about to hear some bad news.

"Kai, where's Lloyd?" I frowned.

"He didn't make it through the portal before it closed. Don't worry though, we have a plan." Kai assured me.

"You guys left him alone, with his father, in a realm that he knows nothing about, where he could be eaten by kraglings, or attacked by skeletons, or...?" I panicked.

"Kira calm down." Misako put her hand on my shoulder. "My boy is tough, he'll be ok."

"Besides, I'm sure Seliel has a plan to open the portal from this side right?" Nya looked at Seliel.

"Absolutely." Seliel nodded. "If I get those last few ingredients then we should have Lloyd and Garmadon out of that realm by morning."

"Thank you Seliel." I took a deep breath. "I'll do whatever I can to help bring them back."

"Don't worry we'll handle it." Seliel said.