"The PILLAR MEN start a youtube channel"

// THIS WAS MY VERY VERY VERY FIRST JOJO FANFICTION EVER. I WANT TO REWRITE THIS ACTUALLY??? but like, better.

kars came back into the Pillar Mansion and set a box down on the quartz island in the kitchen. he let his hair down after keeping it tied up for the whole day and ran his fingers through it.

esidisi, who was in the other room, came out to the kitchen to greet kars.

"kars, welcome back. i assume you've had a productive day? and... what is this?" esidisi said all at once, not giving the other man a second to reply or process anything he had said.

"esidisi... i went into the market and purchased a 'cell phone.' i encountered the little twink, caesar zeppeli, on the way there and glared at him, but he was recording something on his phone. i went to him and asked what he was doing, and he told me that he was making videos. so i robbed a woman in the back alleys and bought an 'iPhone X.'" kars explained.

"What is an iPhone." esidisi asked.

"as i mentioned before, it is a cell phone. i also purchased some new makeup palettes to try out, but anyway i was not finished with the first part of my story. I did not know what caesar meant when he said he was making videos, so i watched him make a buffoon of himself with that cursed Jojo...

"Jojo approached me and told me to subscribe to his YouTube channel, 'josephprankstar' and i told him i did not have a phone or a computer. he showed me his videos and he actually has a lot of popularity. I could not believe it, so i decided to make my own videos." kars said. he picked up the iphone box and opened it.

"Esidisi, Kars, what are today's plans." wamuu asked, eyeing the other two men and the box kars held.

"WAMUU... i do not know what kars wants us to do, but he has obtained an iPhone." esidisi said.

"oh, i see. i am unsure of what that is but i hope he has fun." wamuu said, boredly.

"Wamuu, Esidisi, begone! Go purchase your own phones and make videos so we become more popular than Jojo." kars shouted. he was mad again.

"Why are you always mad at us kars. i do so much for you... remember last night when i--"

"Do not mention what occurred last night, Esidisi." kars huffed.

"As you wish. What are videos and how do we make them." esidisi replied.

kars paused. it had not occurred to him to ask caesar nor joseph what a video was or how they produced them and hosted them on another site...

"Well, I know that a video is a moving image... That's about it." kars said, glancing down at the phone in his hand.