A Thing Called Anxiety

"What kind of movie do we watch?" Asks J-Hope.

"I want horror. Whoever wants that raise your hand." I watch in horror as everybody except for J-Hope and I raise their hands.

I look at Tae with wide eyes. "Help. Me." I sign and he laughs as he picks me up like a child.

"Don't worry Y/N. We'll be here for you." He once again rubs his hand in circular motions on my back attempting to calm me down.

I start to have a panic attack.

I manage to just barely get out of Taehyung's grasp. I know it is a stupid thing to have a panic attack over but I get nervous easily.

I quickly walk over to a bench far away from the group and sit with my knees tucked against my chest as my arms bring them impossibly closer. I can see Jungkook was worried about me for some reason. I watch him as he looks at Tae saying something inaudible from this distance. I see Tae nodding his head yes but quickly telling him something else to as he runs over to me.

"Hey Y/N." He sits down next to me and throws his arm over my shoulders. "I know how you feel. My idiotic self doesn't know sign, so, just write on this for me? Please?" He hands me a pocket sized notepad.

I automatically jot down "You're not dumb Kookie." I whack the notepad over his head as he reaches up and grabs it from me laughing ever so slightly.

"Thanks Y/N. But you have me here for you if you get scared alright? Just remember that. Your 'brother'-" He uses quote signs as he said that word making me smile a little. "- said that you could sit next to me. If you want that is."

He hands me back the notepad and I write down a simple "Sure."

"Yay! I get to sit with Y/N." I facepalm. This boy. I swear he might just be the death of me. He's way to cute for me to handle.

I wipe away the tears that slipped out of my eyes before I get back to Taehyung. He hates seeing me cry like this.

Tae hands me a blue raspberry Icee knowing that it's my favorite. I smile sweetly as I take a long sip. The boys look at me with wide eyes.

"Y/N... I think that's-" I slam my palm to my forehead in pain before RM can finish his sentence. "-enough." Everybody starts laughing at me as they watch me in pain. I glare at each of the boys individually and my eyes land on Suga after the rest if them stop.

"Let's go now guys. And gal." Taehyung says taking my hand as if I could get lost. I wouldn't want to anyways. I follow him to the movie screening. "If you get scared let Jungkook know alright. We're just trying to get you used to everybody alright Y/N?" I nod my head as I remove my hand from his and go sit next to Jungkook.

I smile sweetly as he hands me back the note pad. "Don't worry. Taehyung has been working on teaching me sign so you don't have to do this for to long." I nod my head in understanding as the lights go off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading Chapter 3 of Mute. Once again, I'm sorry for such a long wait, I'll try to get back on top of updating. I'm also sorry for such a short update.

Stay happy and healthy, borahae <3!