Betryal

Chapter 2

You woke up because the birds chirped so loudly that you could hear it even from behind a closed window

You woke up because the birds chirped so loudly that you could hear it even from behind a closed window. Rubbing your eyes and yawning a couple of times, you got up and looked around. From the kitchen it smelled like pancakes with chocolate paste, but more importantly, you heard a child whisper right outside the door.

"Go away, idiots, she is sleeping!"

"B-But you came here first, Kacchan ..."

"Yes, Katsuki, it's pretty weird even for you."

"Shut up, damn nerd!" And you ... WHAT DOES "EVEN FOR ME" mean, eh ?! "

Quietly giggling and not making any sounds, you crept to the closet, pulled on a dress, combed her tousled hair and opened the door. Bakugou fell on you with a loud cry. He wanted to begin to shower you with curses, but when he saw that you had hit hard, and also you were under the his weight, he closed his mouth and, blushing slightly, extended his small palm to help you rise.

"I'm sorry, I ..." you started talking at the same time, and both fell silent. Apparently, Katsuki decided to give in to you, again taking on an angry look, shouting "I hate everyone and everything."

"I-I'm sorry, I should have been more careful. This is.. my fault.." you said quietly. In fact, you even hoped a little that he would apologize first, but instead received only a haughty grin.

"Of course it is. Say thank you for not crushing you, stupid! "The boy snorted, turning away and leaving.

You turned to the other two guys who stood by and looked at each other. These were your good friends - Izuku Midoria and Kuroko Amizuki.

"Are you okay?" Oh yes, that's the whole Midoria: always worries for everyone, so caring, real embodiment of kindness.

"Sure! It's all right, Izu, don't worry! "You gave him a broad smile and giggled quietly. "How are you guys? I haven't heard anything from you for two whole days! "

"I'm... e-everything is f-fine..." Kuroko blushed a little and smiled shyly.

Undoubtedly, the most versatile company that could only be found has gathered around you. Forever soft, kind and caring Izuku; shy, not very talkative, but very smart and also kind Amizuki and always mean-looking, but cute and fluffy inside Katsuki (well, you really hoped for it ... He can't be so mean and gloomy!). And you were absolutely happy with your friends, because they all complemented you, besides, it was very fun and interesting with them.

"Everything is fine with me too!" Midoria smiled broadly at you and suddenly came up, frowning a little. "Y / N ... would you mind if I brush your hair?" He was silent for a moment, and then he blushed violently and waved his hands in front of your face. "N-N-No! It's not like that! It's just ... they are always so disheveled ... just like Kacchan's... "